my past 24 hours.

Pfffffffffft

I worked last night so i wouldnt have to work today...( IM A BARTENDER)

i didnt get off until 4*30 am because my new owner was being his drug addict self....this dude is going to ruin his business...he needs to get his priorities straight..hes a grown ass man..wtf???

anyways...so i get home and finally get to sleep after my usual check of 12oz and myspace...i go to sleep at 5*30 am and get woken up at 8am to the maintenance man banging at my door to fix my air conditioner because it was leaking water to the apartment below...he was banging and drilling until 11am...

meanwhile i am drifting in and out of sleep...my other job calls asking where i am?...i forgot that i picked up a shift....the worst is i forgot i picked it up on my birthday...so i go in and i am THE ONLY WAIT STAFF....i busted my ass after no sleep and it sucked pretty much....

so i go ouot to my car to find a nail in my tire...i have a flat tire at this point..so i call a friend to pick me up while i am getting a new tire up on for $115.00 bucks...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

i started drinking and about to go to a friends house to smoke a big dookie blunt to the facial..

THE BREAKS!

DAMN..HOLLER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happy birthday...

i had a birthday party at a roller skating rink when i turned 5. 10 minutes into the party i fell face first onto the floor busting my jaw up pretty bad. i was laying in a pool of blood and i had to open presents on the way to the hosptial.

that was pretty bad.

Guest KING BLING

Just had my birthday this week and it was pretty lax. The cool part was I took myself out to a lunch of cedar plank salmon, my friend who knew I was going surprise me and bought me a Hendricks Cucumber Gin and Tonic, which is the best drink ever...than I got a birthday Creme Brulee...

The rest was hole in the wall bars and friends decks...and shots, many many shots...