my overwhelming sadness, blood for blood and a gashed palm

uglyfe

yeah so anyways as some people know colleges are all starting up now and i have to start my freshman year ina few days. i will be leaving my area and my freinds behind and i will miss them all immensly.... plus where i am going is a hard place to get over in i.e. vandal squad, quick buff squad and it's a nasty city. i am not one to party and i question how fun life will be at school. i have no way of getting from school to places to paint in the city either...i am becoming isolated. i am not happy with the way things are turning out........ thank you for your time.

maybe i should quit and go die.

[This message has been edited by uglyfe (edited 08-29-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no i will not tell where i am going to school but it isn't boston.. . want to transfer there in a year or so. the city i will be near is burned out and used to be bangin with graff but no more... now it is a waste land of drugs and cheap whores. Ahhhh fuck it. New Bedford.

awe come on, just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad.

what would be the point of going to college with all your friends in the same town? that'd be just like going to highschool all over again. you'll get to meet new people, do different things, tell all the stories your friends have already heard 30 times, it'll be fun. just remember you gotta be happy whereever you are, doing whatever you're doing.. even if it's watching movies every night with some college cutie.

goodluck

Guest khaotic970

yo you just started a new life this is the point of life is to fuk all the high skool bitches then go to college mad exsperenced and fuk older women and make 80 gran a year when college is up and have a family and hey thru all this you should still be graffin

Archived