my night at the GAY CLUB....willy.wonka undercover exculsive

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

it was my homegirls b-day and we went to this one club that was cool...i know a bunch of lesbos and my other homegirl wanted to meet them at this club called VENIS...i call it penis....oh how was i wrong..that was the first club that i had ever been to that had more chicks than dicks...i was lovin it....lesbos all around me kissing each other......i was with a bunch of lesbos so you know all these chicks were all around me...for some reason i was being called thier boyfriend and all theses bi-sexual girls were feelin on my freshly buzzed bald head....dancin more sexy than these regular go-go girls at the regular clubs....

there were a bunch of guys that were kissin and doing things i didnt understand, but thats NOT ok....by me at least..i stuck out like a soar thumb...i was straight.

i told all my bi/lesbo friends that i feel that everybody should just get nekkid...and they agreed!...i was the #one to get into some threesom with....i felt very special.....2 girlfriends were trying to make each other jealous...using me as thier bait....

it was great...my straight homegirl started turning bi on me...i thought i saw platipie there...hahahahahhahaa

we were lookin at this guy like, damn...plats is hella gay.but it turned out it wasnt him...hahahaha...i thought he was hella gay for a second...

i was like,oh no!

its really wierd to see girls harder than you performing "close to RAPE acts" on other fine ass girls...

instead of a lot of trendy trance music they were playing trina.."tha badest bitch" and "ugh,like that!lick my pussy and my crack."

i was lovin it...more chicks than you could shake a stick at....i was gettin a fuckin boner like every five minutes....too much gile kissing each other and touching and poking finger...touching squid..shit like that...

made me wish i were a woman...this was the first time i saw so many hotass chicks that were gay...my homegirl and i were just jockin...this gaay homie would freak all up on this fine ass and pull me in the mix.....

i think im gonna jack off or somethin before i go to sleep...this was too good.......

please believe i was very uncomfortable,but all these lesbos were all over me...i couldnt help but smile..sigh.

oh and after all these gay people got into this big fight and started bustin out baseball bats and shit..

who woulda thought gay men were so violent..i took it as a joke and start clowning on all of them...shit was hillarious...guys who act like girls but still have that manly rage in them...hahahahhaha

drag queens i love...lesbos..i really love..gay men are just fags.i dont get it.sorry to all you..its cool to be gay fans....i just dont get how another man can kiss another fuckin man...gross.for some reason lesbos turn me on though..they strap thier dildos on and try to be men..but can never accomplish with the full feeling..always havin a hard time wondering what to do...hahahha

i talked all this mess with gay girls all night....we were checkin out chicks with each other....

hardcore slut music and hot girls...i loved it.

she keeps on passin me by...i wont have no more of this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by willy.wonka

we were lookin at this guy like, damn...plats is hella gay.but it turned out it wasnt him...hahahaha...i thought he was hella gay for a second...

i was like,oh no!

you better belive i wasnt the one at venis. you were hahahahahaha.

willy piumps up bros down. mauhahahaha

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by swif1

he makes me feel good about my size :beat:

haha word, thats pathetic

Guest willy.wonka

i just liked how all the girls kept askin me, "what are you doing in here?"..like i wasnt supposed to see all of this.

i was crackin up seein the lesbos with mullets...

yeah i generally respect all lifestyles, but the goth lifestyle often makes me laugh due to the fact that one minute everyone is sad, next minute everyone is trying to be scary, then after that they are trying to be funny, and then they are acting all lustful, and then next thing you know they are off trying to play badmitten(sp?). shit is crazy son.

Archived