My Newest Adiction

logik.one

Okay its alot like paintball exept a little cheaper and no paint... basicly you have these guns that are exact replicas of real guns.(exept the required orange tipped barrel in the US) i know these have been around for a long time but i just now disovered them.(behind the times) so anyway me and about 15 of my friends all got some cheap beginners guns and took them to a house thats in the middle of being built. we had two teams of eight, eight of us held down the house and the other eight infiltrated the house... it was a fucking blast! im all covered in welts.(those guns have a vilocity of 350 feet per second) so yeah, anyone else fuck with these things? oh by the way these are mine:normal_27712_shotgun_clr_580x243.jpg

normal_17732_dpms_620x260.jpg

normal_32122_460x330.jpg

yeah they are cheap ones but im pretty sure im going to be getting some nice ones soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all about the desert eagle..and sniper rifles

the shotguns are decent for melee but you lose the element of surprise reloading

that and i have never seen a transit bus full of people duck down faster in my life when i busted out the uzi and unloaded from across the street

Originally posted by logik.one+Jan 10 2006, 02:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (logik.one - Jan 10 2006, 02:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-decoded@Jan 10 2006, 03:36 AM

we have a warehouse here built up as an office building where it's basically counterstrike with airsoft guns. it's dope shit.

you mean it was built just for airsoft?... yeah im looking for a good fieild right now.

[/b]

ya it's made just for it. they have vests and masks u wear and you can buy more ammo(clips) and what guns you want to use from them or you can bring your own.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 10 2006, 08:00 AM

fuck that, buy a real gun and hit up the range!

i'm saving for an ak or an ar-15.

Thta's what i'm saying.

I knew this kid who had dropped $2200 on a pimped out airsoft gun and I said to him "Dude, for $500 more you could have bought the real deal AND you could actually use it to defend yourself."

He felt pretty lame

And the AK is soooo cool man. If i was in iraq, i'd ditch that nerdy ass M-16 and pack an AK-47 around like TuPAC and bump california love outta my hummer while dodging roadside bombs and passing out candy in between backing over the corpses of insurgents and shooting dogs.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 10 2006, 08:00 AM

fuck that, buy a real gun and hit up the range!

i'm saving for an ak or an ar-15.

my boss has an ar-15 so i used to take my gun out and to his land in the middle of nowhere and shoot guns all day and drink beer. ar-15's are pretty fucking fun to shoot.

but me and my buddies were all talking about copping airsoft guns and having wars, we also talked about goin to frat parties and just pulling them out on each other like we got in a fight and see what happens. probably a bad idea we will never do but the thought of it is funny.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

how exactly do you play. if you get shot you fall down and play dead or something??

i have like 9 BB guns. 1 gas powered chromie thats sick, 2 mini MGs, 1 m-4 rifle, and like 5 or 6 assorted pistols

i used to just post up in my apartment and shoot people and cars as they drove by. almost got rolled once. my m-4 got taken cus i was shooting kids at my school with it, shot my friend right in the neck at like 50 yards, shit was too funny

i looked at some of the prices of these things. the sniper rifle i was interested in was £1000 which is rediculous in my opinion. although it would be fun to pull full on missions with a full team and a large open field, i cant see it being any better than cops and robbers as a kid without it being on a much largeer scale than trying to infiltrate a house.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 10 2006, 07:41 PM

i looked at some of the prices of these things. the sniper rifle i was interested in was £1000 which is rediculous in my opinion. although it would be fun to pull full on missions with a full team and a large open field, i cant see it being any better than cops and robbers as a kid without it being on a much largeer scale than trying to infiltrate a house.

we're talking a BIG house... and they have like 3 acres surounding it... i get paid today, im not sure whether to get an MP5 or an AK-47... give it up for real life video games!

yeah like i felt really nerdy when i bought one of these at walmart but i took it home and fucked around with it and had a blast, then i felt even nerdier, but then i checked out some of these sites from england, and japan. but this is like a real sport over there. aparently due to the fact that in japan there is a ban on personal fire arms these company's bought the right to use the exact designs of real guns (smith and wesson, dessert eagle, etc) and use them to make them exremely realistic replicas. so the japanese joe shmoe can enjoy what we take for advantage over here.

im stepping up and purchacing a pro quality gun tonight... im not spending $400 dollars or nothing though... here check this site out. The vedeos on it are fucking hilarious. Shorty USA