Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my new wheels

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by non-hetero, Sep 24, 2002.

1. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

http://www.hubcapcafe.com/showtell/nubrite/pix/ford5401.JPG'>

Closest model I could find on the net.

Shown is '54, I have a beautiful running 1952 Ford Mainliner 2 Door. A chunk of rust at the moment, give it two weeks and it will actually be worth looking at.

Thanks to my pops for the free car / education. muh ha ha ha

[edit] I'll give a cookie to anyone who can find me a picture of a '52.

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

two weeks?
    damn, you sound like the body shop that promised to have my 70 1/2 RS Camaro completely restored in 3 weeks. it ended up taking 6 months.

I'm not hatin', I just don't see it happenin if its a chunk of rust. Perfection takes time.

3. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

my pops took two weeks off work for it plus I've had it in the garage for a while so we already have some work done and parts laying around.

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

5. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

nice.

primer it, slam it (lower in the rear), fat metalflake top, and scallop it. fab some custom cruiser skirts, slap on olds hubcaps, fat whitewalls, angelhair headliner, tuck and roll pearl white naugahyde, tiki shifter.

..that's what i'd do.:D
    i'm sure it'll be dope any way you do it up. it's awesome to see any old car on the road, even a rust bucket.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

Now you have to post pictures of how it turns out...and then of when you get crunk and total it.

7. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

8. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

here yo go buddy.

http://www.szol.pl/pic/galerie/94172304868/Ford-Mainliner-1952-1822320819.jpg'>

but you were supposed to post in the Automobile Superthread.

9. socrates

socrates Guest

NAK stop that slinky shit it hurts my head

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

ahh, so its not really that bad off right now. right on. what are your plans for it? chop it?
    I don't know what the deal was with all the old cars. Chop em 3 inches or so and they just look tough.

11. meone

meone Guest

cool car and those slinkys are funny NAK

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

cars suck...but that one is pretty fresh...at least its not dropped and has some big ass pipe...