My New Toy....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are dope, well that one is at least, Ive had a few of those, mostly low end ones that I could never really figure out at all. But I always want to, so I get them, play around for 20 minutes get frusterated and they sit collecting electronic dust on my hard-drive.

Men dont stop playing with toys,

so damn true.

wooo.. looks fun and frustrating. as someone said fruity loops itself is a handfull for me. i was supposed to have this along w/ rebirth and about 3 other music programs on the cpu i just bought but when i click on the icons it says i need the disk and the guy was getting them bootlegged and had a falling out with homeboy who hadn't yet given him the disk..jsut installed the program..??.??... so, hmmm, i don't know how much i would actually use this.. i think i need to learn more basics first.

but have fun..

Well I used to play around with Rebirth a bunch a few years ago,

http://www.technomusic.com/softwares/pictures/rebirth.jpg'>

So the overall functions are pretty similar and easy to work with.

It's not a terribly hard program to use, but in the same way photoshop

isn't very hard to learn either. Certainly a few late nights running this

with headphones locked and the ash tray filling up and I might have

something good to show for it.

slightly,

no, unfortunitaly thats the problem. i lost one of the 3 cd's required to run the program. i was hoping dude had it for mac, so i could score one off him.

i know i could talk to webster an try to get another from him (where i originaly got it from) but i still owe him a package (if you're reading this, big seek dog aint forgot) and dont want to ask for more favors.

kilo,

i havent used it a ton, but what i did use, i really liked.

since you're using it on a laptop, i highly suggest looking into an oxygen8 (i think thas what its called) USB keyboard.

it will make life a million times easier.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by nomadawhat

i was supposed to have this along w/ rebirth and about 3 other music programs on the cpu i just bought but when i click on the icons it says i need the disk

ok, now i have dowloaded the reason soundbank and put it on cd which it says needs to run... but nothing is happening... anybody got any ideas on what the hell i can do to get this running?

Guest willy.wonka

play i some music!!

im gonna get toys!! i have reason already..2 turntables and a keyboard that belong to my brother.

my homie uses Qbass now or somethign like that..he likes it much better than reason, but he still uses reason for some stuff.

one day, one day i will own the mpc