my new toy.......

Masterbator

i just bought a honda civic hatch back. i already lowered it and got into this cool race team. the thing is , i live in Nebraska and not too many people have my type of car. someone already tried to start a fight with me because of my car, calling it gay. its not my fault that i'm white and don't wanna drive a pick-up truck. i go to the university of nebraska and only 6 of us have " rice rockets ". does anyone else have these problems?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Masterbator

i dont think it was funny. i bought some pepper spray to protect myself from those rednecks.

only bitches use pepperspray. Next time use a bat with a spike driven through the end. Get loked out and tell them that your indiglo packed piece of shit can whoop their V8 asses anyday. But now for the time being... unless you can run 13 seconds or better in the quarter mile (like mine can), your car sucks until further notice.

Originally posted by mapo wc

heres what you do..

drive really really fast..as fast as you can..keep going..remember, brakes are for pussies..alright when youre going really really fast..close your eyes and just kinda move the steering wheel all crazy.

if that's too difficult...try to imagine yourself dodging old people...it will be a lot easier.

yeah and i've see the one with the rex beatin the ferrari too. I know they got potential. Its just that i can almost garuntee this kid doesn't got one that can be in the 13's or lower. Especially if he calls his car a "rice rocket" or since he just bought it (and in a "race team"). I'm predicting indiglo everything in his future just because he wants pepper spray. Very non masculine.

The best swap to date is the crvtec if mastered properly. Just saw one the other night do a 13.2 on yoko A032Rs. I myself own a fwd nissan SR20DET. Thats like putting a turbo H22A running 7-10psi in that hatch, cept mine is still basically stock runnin in the 13s. (yes im bragging and spreading knowledge at the same time)

Originally posted by OPIUM3

yeah and i've see the one with the rex beatin the ferrari too. I know they got potential. Its just that i can almost garuntee this kid doesn't got one that can be in the 13's or lower. Especially if he calls his car a "rice rocket" or since he just bought it (and in a "race team"). I'm predicting indiglo everything in his future just because he wants pepper spray. Very non masculine.

The best swap to date is the crvtec if mastered properly. Just saw one the other night do a 13.2 on yoko A032Rs. I myself own a fwd nissan SR20DET. Thats like putting a turbo H22A running 7-10psi in that hatch, cept mine is still basically stock runnin in the 13s. (yes im bragging and spreading knowledge at the same time)

stock sr20det doing 13s? which silvia model did that engine come from?

what do you drive anyway? 200sx? sentra se-r?

i agree, fast in the furious looks like the gayest piece of shit in the world. one of my friends had a "souped" (sp?) up honda but had to get a jeep cuz all the dudes in the union at his work would spit on it and put nails behind the tires cuz it wasnt an american piece of shit.

i drive a truck, but i ain't no redneck...

i'm not nuts about the rice rockets, but if you can keep up with me then it's all good...

just remember, make it be fast, not just look fast... for instance, down force on the back wheels (spoiler-core) on a front wheel drive car actually slows you down and hinders manueverablity significantly...

have fun!:)

Originally posted by Masterbator

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kissmyarse/240sx.jpg'>

thats what i really want............:D

ok, you're gay.

just because it has ground effects doesn't mean it can run 18 seconds in the 1320. hehe

fast and furios was so gay. i swear i wanna lynch those faggots who thought that movie was the shiat...in the end, i bought the DVD...

Hey now, ain't nuthin wrong with a fast car. I don't like the fact that you muthafuckas gotta call them rice rockets. You're no better than those ignorant rednecks in trucks. That shit is racist so come with a new name. Also, the cars weren't the only good thing in the Fast and the Furious. That girl was bangin also. And the time when Ja Rule got beat and that girl punked him, that was funny. And also, who cares if the acting was horrible. It was a movie about cars, thus there was no need for acting. All they wanted to do was show a bunch of hotted up cars. Thats the point.

Archived