my new skate kicks

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ToYs
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Vans john cardiel pros. They are ill, its got the eagle with a snake in its mouth on a cactus in a lake on them. Thats on the mexican flag.

I dont like most skate shoes now, they make them to appeal to rich white kids. They are all flashy and shit.

True True... i Fuckin hate DC's they are like the nike of the skate shoes (expensive cause they are popular but fall apart within a few months)

i love old school vans... cant nobody fuck with a brother with checkered toe slip ons!

Those are some dope shoes, I prefer white though....

I have white Osiris D3's......I got them the day they came out, then everyone including girls started jocking them. I was pissed off.

I agree that most skate shoes are for rich white kids. I wore them before the big explosion, now I'm gonna stop. How much were those?

Guest ToYs
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Those are some dope shoes, I prefer white though....

I have white Osiris D3's......I got them the day they came out, then everyone including girls started jocking them. I was pissed off.

I agree that most skate shoes are for rich white kids. I wore them before the big explosion, now I'm gonna stop. How much were those?

$70 took almost half my shitty ass check

Guest JoeHatesCops

i paths are bad ass, i just got the DC avatars and theyre so pimp, i bought them for like 50 bucks, Ipath cats are not durable at all, but they are the only wannabe wallaby that i think are tight, they dont have a gay ass boot sole. but these red blacka nd white avatars are so pimp, and the ladies are definetly sweating them

Guest platapie

nicest vans ive seen ina while.

last shoes i got were the lakais howard2s and cause im a hustlah i got them in black and the white and red versions.

Guest ~nebz~

i have some

dvs

etnies

van

and its been a while since i bought some shoes thanx for reminding me..:D

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

dont worry...theyre not current models, but its still cool to be the only kid still pimpin the dc rob drydek 2 shoe model

i got exacta's, those are his first model i believe but close enough:cool:

Archived