My new shirt design. questions? comments? shit?

Guest ToYs

Guest ToYs

ok so im starting up making my own clothing company. its called "taktiks clothing" this is going to my my first shirt with the taktiks logo on it. i wan to make shirts that no one has seen before, some fresh shit with a little bit of a graffiti theme. this is my newest:

http://www.funtigo.com/img/i3396182_72832.gif'>

the shirt concept.

http://www.funtigo.com/img/i3396371_54068.gif'>

the logo.

http://www.funtigo.com/img/i3396458_50007.gif'>

The character.

so gimme some feed back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ToYs

maybe JUST the logo, no jesus? different placement? colors? details? im not asking for useless comments i want helpful advice.

Guest ToYs
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I liked the placement, but the rest of it is just, ? not original. Nothing draws me to it at all. I did like the off center placement. I had a old pervert shirt that had pervert written on the bottom and went around the side to the back and that was one of my favorite shirts.

i agree. "the placement thing". i want to put my shir in random spots. not just in the center of the chest or back.

Originally posted by Milton

If I were you, which I'm not, I would beg 12oz users to design me some shirts, and then run those. They would be fresh... Indeed...

I would listen to Milton on this one.

Your stuff looks childish at best and lacks any real sort of energy behin the concept. I would expect the names of your entire high school graduating class listed on the back. That's the impression i get of your stuff.

You apparently just started writing and are expecting to run before you can even walk let alone stand.

Your shit isn't fresh, feels forced and looks like it would be fit only for a massive product dump (say mexico or el salvador for instance)

We cannot give you advice on how to shine something that is rusty as fuck. Nothing constructive can be said for something is geared towards self-destruction at the very onset of it's conception.

Get a new hobby.....immediatley.

originally i said i didn't like it. now i'd like to change that to include, it's toy as fuck.

die.

(i'd also like to incorporate LENS comment into my own. stop trying to be graffiti, and go back to being 14. thanks. bye)

wait, after looking at it a bit further, i realize that i originally thought was childish and rudimentary, is actually him comparing capitalism (and i blieve aliens) with religions! OMFG! this is groundbreaking. consumerism is the new christ! McChrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit.

wait till the rest of the 15 year olds find out about this.... there's going to be anarchy in the malls!

HOT TOPIC REVOLUTION!

Guest me IS cool

ewww.. MSPaint.

If you are truly serious about this. I suggest you take either Milton or LENS' advice.

It looks like you need more practice and you need to better understand what looks good on a shirt. For that, you have to look around and see what's being done and what's been done.

And I suggest you design all future t-shirt designs in either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.

:king:

Guest ToYs

ouch, well its a shame that your all not feelin it. but still im not really doin this for your aproval either. i figured i would get a more broud point of view. you all are entitiled to your opinion and i respect your thoughts, but im still making them. im making shirts that i know i would wear. and i know many other people would wear. i can only make things from my own mind. whether they lack creativity or talent, thats up to the people who chose to wear them, i already have a demand from a local shop for 25 of them so atleast my shit will be out there, thats all i care about. so to make this short. keep bringin the hate cause it makes me try harder to succeed.

peace

i really

really

really

don't care for when companies alter the spelling of a word

(funny, because i was having a conversation about this yesterday)

taktiks

pretty much makes me think of tic tacs

as well.

it also looks like an akademiks rip off (only because of the spelling)..or wait, no, the logo itself is a akademiks rip off as well. font looks very similar

and why are we crucifying an alien?

no... it sucks.

you arent proving anything by making them.

You will make a shop a bunch of crap product they cant give away.

You will ruin any chance of selling decent product to them in the future.

I'm not 'hating' on you, but it's like a having to listen to a kid play guitar after his first lesson....

painfull to those of us that actually know how to play.

you follow that?

Yeah I have to thumbs down the deliberate misspelling.

That Kozy Kleen Korner shit gets me wanting to asphyxiate fools.

General tip, either have a thick skin, get good at something before posting your efforts on the Net, or refrain from same.

Archived