My New Pitbull who is a FREAK. [Long Post]

DEE38

Disclaimer: This thread will be very graphic... if you get faint by blood, more specifically= period blood... don't read this. close the thread and go to www.disney.com.

Ok.

Intro: (Skip if you want)

We have always wanted a puppy. I mean I haven’t had a dog since I was like 14, and likewise with the Mr. And now being parents with an almost 9-month old, we thought it would be a great thing to raise Orion with a pet, to teach him the value of responsibility later on, how to treat living things and animals, and that pets are very much part of the family too, things like that.

So one day Albert surprised us with a dog: LOVE. I was SO HAPPY! Love is the sweetest dog, regardless of him being a pitbull (I was kind of hesitant at first, but was convinced we could raise him right: no hand spanking, no rough play, no meat, no table food.. anything that will keep him mellow and lovable instead of a killing machine. He loves to snuggle, gets happy to see us, follows us everywhere, always wants to be in the middle of everything, wants to sleep with us in the bed, and I’ve caught him falling sleep next to Orions side a few times. He has never snapped, and always has a confused look when Orion pulls on his ears, and still wants Orion to hold him. Ok.

Part I. Loves new nickname.

LOVE, our dog, is BAD when it comes to going to the rest room. We designated a place on the balcony for him to do his business but he likes the closet better, and various corners. We are never home to train him, so usually we just lock him outside on the balcony with food. So now, we’re considering if it was the right time to have a puppy. I now call him POOPER. We’re like “lets just try harder, give him more chances” and we started putting some of orion’s diapers on him! Still he doesn’t get the hint where he’s supposed to poop, so we’re contemplating more and more if we should give him away.

Part II. Fiasco in the Kitchen.

One day I was going SHOPPING. I bought a whole bunch of groceries, and I was feeling sick that day, So I left the putting away of the groceries up to Albert.. so I put them on the kitchen ground, and slept in the room for HOURS hoping he’ll get the hint to put them away. He played stupid, went out, came home later in the night, and went to bed. When I woke up I saw someone had removed a big piece of 15 dollar steak out of it’s styrafoam tray. The tray was laying on the ground (along with the groceries that wasen’t put away) with the top plastic ripped apart. I immediately thought Albert made some steak when he came home that previous night, but didn’t see any pans or utensils used in the sink or stove. Then I was like OH SHIT, and woke him up and asked him. Of course he said no, and my finger started pointing at Love. So whistling--- furious, calling for Love, he came running in the kitchen, and had the most GUILTY FACE ON… the kind where he’s hesitant to be near you because they know I will spank the fuck out of him!!! So.. I looked under the kitchen table (his favorite pooping spot) and low and behold… the mauled piece of prime steak was there, mauled, and bite marks everywhere. As part of the punishment, I took love, taped him mouth shut, put him outside, and put the steak out there where he could smell it, but not eat it. We were pissed. I WAS PISSED.

Later on that day, we let Love back in. Half an hour later, I find him ripping through the trash trying to lick the bloody meat tray. Points to keep love- 0, Points to get rid of love-3

Part III. The Last Straw.

I’ve noticed Loves attraction to bloody meat trays. He’s always in the trash trying to get them, and one day I hit my toe nail and it started to bleed, and who came running trying to get a fix? LOVE. This freaks me out, him being a pitbull, and us—Having a baby, and knowing Love, well, LOVES BLOODY THINGS. This makes me think about giving him away, more and more…. And then, yesterday… he stoooooped WAY low. Love was like a CRACK ADDICT.

Last Chapter: Ultra Absorbant Overnight Protection.

On Saturday nite, we were in bed watching some T.V. and I noticed that Love wasen’t in the room begging to hop in the bed with us, which is rare, and weird, but I thought nothing of it, and was kind of happy he wasn’t there because he can get kind of irritating! We’re always telling him NO LOVE! SLEEP ON THE SIDE OF THE BED! And I was happy I didn’t have to do that that night. We heard scrounging in the kitchen and I thought it was Love looking for food (like little pieces of food that might have dropped under and to the side of the fridge.. something like that. BOY WERE WE WRONG.

In the morning, I woke up, walked to the kitchen, and saw little pieces of cotton laying around. I was like, oh god what did the stupid dog rip up now? Orions stuffed animal?? Then I saw a faint trail of blood next to the dinner table area. Then I was like, NO, NO WAY, THE DOG ISN’T THAT FUCKED UP! I look under the table, and see it. Pieces of my bloody pad torn up. The fucking dog dragged my pad out of the bathroom waste basket and MAULED IT LIKE IT WAS A BLOODY MEAT TRAY!! It was so digusting beyond belief. It’s like a crack fiend selling their moms T.V. for crack. Love went way low, and dug my pad out of the trash.

So I clean up the mess, and a few feet from the massacre, I see the underware I was wearing that night, torn into pieces. Apparently his mouth watered for the similar scent that was on the pad. Digusting= Very.

That’s not it. Usually, when we do laundry, I’ll put it on a pile on the ground. That day, I did some whites. So the whites were on the ground on a pile, and Love dragged his midnight snack over there too, which left stains all over the white clothes.

So needless to say, we are getting rid of that freak.. and I just wanted to share.

Loves score: Stay-0 Go-500

Love: N-A-S-T-Y.

A tribute:

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v112/bisquera/rox/love.jpg'>

When He Got to the house, the first day.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v112/bisquera/rox/orionpuppy.jpg'>

Sorry Orion, you’re dog has to go!

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v112/bisquera/rox/oriopups.jpg'>

“THE DOG DID WHAT MOM? FOREALS? OH FUCK THAT! GET THAT NASTY ASS AWAY FROM ME!”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: funny shit....dont get rid of em....my dog is a miniature pinscher and he has done and still do all those things you listed above-numerous times! why? because he's a dog...its not just your little pitbull....dogs loooove the scent and taste of blood and most of the time they wont break the habit unless they're neutered(sp?) because of they're hormones and shit...is your dog a male? as for the pooping and peeing all over....it takes a lil while for them housebreak;pits especially.my pup it took him about 6 months. since you said you dont have anytime to break him maybe you should give him to another owner or something.

Your dog lusts for blood? oh boy, bad news. i would seriously consider giving him away on account of the young kid in the house. WHat's not to say the pooch won't devour the young one's finger if he/she ever got a paper cut?

But pitt bulls are great animals....totally overated on the savagness factor

Guest blame
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Must... resist... temptation...

i didnt see that there....

thats exactly what i was refering to...

lens, exactly. I was all surprised when I hurt my toe, and he came running, licking it! Thats my biggest fear though, orion getting a lil cut, and the dog going crazy over it.... it's scary.

and blame whats the question?

Guest blame

who hacked into your account?

(watch her avoid the question)

My brother trained his pitbull so well. It's probably the best trained dog I've ever seen. It would have been even better if he was around more but his wife spoiled her. It's like pavlovs dog... the reward punishment system.

That's fucked up you're dog is like feral. Dogs need alot of attention, especially when they are young. As they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Sorry about you're dog. That's gross....

Don't dogs have sterilizers in their saliva? I guess that's why in the olden days they would have dogs lick wounds.

Guest blame
Originally posted by DEE38

i'll answer it only if you promise not to ask me anymore questions related to this....

i promise

dee loves me because i'm the only person who knows. nyyyyah to all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

so you decided to give love away huh? yea my sis got a pit bull puppy hoping that she can do the same and teach the dog how to be mellow but the dog acted just like love and she decided that she cant handle it so she gave it away.

it happens. you just never know. i'm afraid of pit bulls. and i know its all on the owner and blah blah blah but i would never consider getting one.

so the hubby tested me this weekend. i really want a dog really bad. but we've decided to get a dog once we've moved out to a bigger place or when we have a child (which ever comes first). being the same reason as why you got love. so we head to this pet shop and i lay my eyes on a beautiful husky with blue eyes. he said "you can buy it if you can afford it." hahahah i COULD afford it. i looked at it, ready to buy it i go and ask how much..............fuck that. i'll wait. :)

dlush, it prolly was two, three, five hundred and up right. YUP, thats how much it is.

its so much doper to adopt one! we got love for 40 dollars with the shots, etc. and you're helping out a poor homeless animal! =D

but having a good place to raise a dog is smart... we have a nice 2 bedroom apt.. but if we had it our way we'd get a bigger place for a dog, even a house would of been cooler. =)

and blame the poopatrader was: disiexik.

I can understand you point of concern for you child, it makes total sense and im glad to see that's theirs another person out there actually worried about the sake of there kid (I've got enough friends who's parents just never gave a shit..)

However, on the same note and feel free to call me a hippy for saying this: taping your dogs mouth shut, not training him and leaving him on the balcony for extended periods of time might not be the best of ideas if your looking for a healthy relationship with the dog as it matures.

I recently just became the care taker for a beagle pup and although I realize you and your husband are probably both busy, and with a 9 month old know one can blame you for that. If the dog isn't receiving the proper amount of attention your looking at serious trouble later down the line.

Dogs, esp. young ones need a ton of attention and care.. their children in there own right as well. I dont doubt that you pay attention to him and care for him, but things like training would keep him from eating food he's not supposed too, peeing in your closet etc.

Anyways good luck.

High Priest, I AGREE!

It's just not our time to have a puppy... i was just being selfish wanting a cute lil puppy, forgetting how hard it is to mantain one. it's like having ANOTHER hyper orion, who doesnt wear a diaper, and with a six sense smell for gross things! We definately are not going to replace him-- if i had it my way, i'd still keep him and take time to train him right, but unfortunately we don't have time for that, so, im sure there will be a nice family out there who will want to adopt him :)

and steve, i felt bad too that Love doesnt have a backyard or something!

yeah, this was the dog he punched. when Samson was maybe a year old or so, he was real hard to control. always snapping at your fingers and the like. but that was due to the environment that he was in. a small house with people coming and going all the time, etc. so he just didn't really know who to listen to, who his master was.

So one day my bro was playing with him, rough housing would be the better word, getting him all worked up, and snap! Samson just chomps on his hand. my bro jumps up and just clocks Samson on the top of his head. Fuck it was funny. Samson just looks at him like, "oh, no biting then, eh?" and they caried on like nothing happened.

Now i don't condone cruelty to animals AT ALL, but with a big muscular dog, this was more of a "watch it, bitch", thing than something to get all 'animal rights' on.

Once we got him to a better environment with just a few people in the household, a big back yard, and regular exercise, and PROPER TRAINING, he's the gentlest dog ever.