my new hobby

AORAone

midevil fighting, beating the living shit out of other, knights, squires, barons, and even women do it, so women too. very fun, check it out, ill put down a link too the house i joined. theres no pics of me or MLTnova (if anyone remembers him by anychance) as i have just completed my armor and start my first practice is wednesday, there is a war coming up, arizona vs. california

www.houseinverted.com

the blue and white will kick some ass believe that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, sorry for kickin out early last night i was tired. ive lost the nightowl edge recently. yea you really hurt each other, yea some people get hospitilized. you sign a waver saying that all injurys and even death is possible and you understand that, and that in no way is the scea responsible for any mishaps that may occur. WHEN, im glad to see you show some intrest, you cant purchase tickets but you can show up. its in arizona at estralla park. its starts wednesday morning and goes till sunday, friday is the first fight, then saturday is the big fight, and sunday is a melee battle that lasts four hours roughly. $50 dollars if you show up on wednesday, and after midnite on friday its 40. there are about 1000 people that fight and about 10,000 people camping out partying, saturday night is the big party, nude belly dancing, contests, cooking and theres enough alcohol there to stock ones house for years to come, no park rangers or marshals so underage drinking is not shund upon, if you walk around and ask anybody will GIVE you alcohol seeing as there is a seemingly unlimited supply, its great. now, the cali vs arizona match is here in az this month. in about 3 months there will be a battle in cali. show up there if your interested when. if you email me i may be able to get you in free, its easy to sneak people in under all the bags of armor.anonymity, the long poles are spears, the short sticks are swords, there are a wide range of wepons including: claymores, glaves, war hammers, hammers, spears, short and long swords, duel axes, war axes, maces, tridents, archery, shields, ect. its quite fun. hours of agression relieving and getting your own ass handed to you, oh and if your into whoring around just imagine all the women dressed in midevil clothing with there tits hanging out, its a gauranteed lay if you go. so yeah check it out. real good shit, fun for everyone spectating, or ass raping.

you probably went to a tournament, or the renasaince festival, the renasaince festaval is not the same thing, theres no jousting in scea, not even in the tournaments, and you dont buy food, the people camping out make it, so you either got ripped off or someone sucks at grilling food, its probably not the same thing

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is both totally awesome and endlessly gay. My conclusions cancel each other out and therefore leave me neutral on the subject.

yeild, means stop, halt means stop in your tracks(midswing and all), when you get close to an archer they can yell yield and you cant hurt them because that means hes dead, now if you blinside him, and he dont see you in time to yell yield hes fucked.....royally.there is a four hour melee battle where indeed they do blow the wistle and hundreds upon hundreds of crazy fucks in armor try to kill each other for four hours straight. and it rules, there are sca groups all over the world and they all fly to arizona, highlands, the great western battle(california) and pensylvainia to be there, the swedish people are the most vicious and the kaids (californians) are arizonas arch nemisis. actually no one likes them for some reason, most of them tend to dress in roman armor instead of midevil so we like to kick there ass. its great fun.

so when i was 7 .. we went to this medieval fair over in Nanaimo (Vancouver Island) and there was jousting and bobbing for apples and stuff

there was aloso horseshoe throwing and i walked across the pitch (cuz i was too lazy to walk aroudn ti --n i was a fat kid) and a horseshoe hit me in the head and i had to go to the hospital and get stiches...

fun

i still have the scar to remember it by

and oh did i mention that is was my DAD who threw the horseshoe?

Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

LIGHTNING BOLT!! LIGHTNING BOLT!!

hahaha

surely it would be more fun to play paintball?

Or do the one where they dress up as olde tyme dudes with muskets, and shoot each other then play dead... oh I don't know.

Instead of playfighting its play-war isnt it...?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sarahyoulose

jousting and bobbing for apples

These two activities ALWAYS go hand in hand. I mean, you can't possibly call it real jousting if there's no bobbing for apples afterwards.

all weapons are made from bamboo and taped up so they dont splinter when they break, spears can only be as long as 9 feet, and glaives are like 7 feet long, the sword lenght varies too how tall you are ang the long sword is about 7 feet long too. when the cali battle is in october there is a link on the site above that leads too the official sca website that has dates and rules, for the most part the site is easily navigated, but the battle in cali is called" the great western war" or something like that.yeah...meh...

Archived