1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my new hobby

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AORAone, Feb 3, 2004.

1. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

my new hobby

Discussion started by AORAone - Feb 3, 2004

midevil fighting, beating the living shit out of other, knights, squires, barons, and even women do it, so women too. very fun, check it out, ill put down a link too the house i joined. theres no pics of me or MLTnova (if anyone remembers him by anychance) as i have just completed my armor and start my first practice is wednesday, there is a war coming up, arizona vs. california

www.houseinverted.com

the blue and white will kick some ass believe that

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Feb 3, 2004

do you play dungeons & dragons too?

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. AORAone

AORAone - Replied Feb 3, 2004

no that shits for the people who dont have the pain tolerance for real midevil shit. but thats a good one. seriously its fun stuff. good way to relieve stress, by impailing someones head.....legaly.they sign there waivers, you kick there ass.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Feb 3, 2004

where is this arizona vs. california battle taking place?
    and can i buy tickets?

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Feb 3, 2004

Looks pretty fun. I would definately go just to spectate.
    [​IMG]

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. MO FA ME

MO FA ME 12oz Junior Member

MO FA ME - Replied Feb 3, 2004

G A Y

MO FA ME - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. anonymity1

anonymity1 12oz Senior Member

anonymity1 - Replied Feb 3, 2004

So do you guys really hurt eachother? Do people end up hospitalized. What are those poles everyone is holding? Is that the bludgeoning device.

anonymity1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. AORAone

AORAone - Replied Feb 4, 2004

ok, sorry for kickin out early last night i was tired. ive lost the nightowl edge recently. yea you really hurt each other, yea some people get hospitilized. you sign a waver saying that all injurys and even death is possible and you understand that, and that in no way is the scea responsible for any mishaps that may occur. WHEN, im glad to see you show some intrest, you cant purchase tickets but you can show up. its in arizona at estralla park. its starts wednesday morning and goes till sunday, friday is the first fight, then saturday is the big fight, and sunday is a melee battle that lasts four hours roughly. $50 dollars if you show up on wednesday, and after midnite on friday its 40. there are about 1000 people that fight and about 10,000 people camping out partying, saturday night is the big party, nude belly dancing, contests, cooking and theres enough alcohol there to stock ones house for years to come, no park rangers or marshals so underage drinking is not shund upon, if you walk around and ask anybody will GIVE you alcohol seeing as there is a seemingly unlimited supply, its great. now, the cali vs arizona match is here in az this month. in about 3 months there will be a battle in cali. show up there if your interested when. if you email me i may be able to get you in free, its easy to sneak people in under all the bags of armor.anonymity, the long poles are spears, the short sticks are swords, there are a wide range of wepons including: claymores, glaves, war hammers, hammers, spears, short and long swords, duel axes, war axes, maces, tridents, archery, shields, ect. its quite fun. hours of agression relieving and getting your own ass handed to you, oh and if your into whoring around just imagine all the women dressed in midevil clothing with there tits hanging out, its a gauranteed lay if you go. so yeah check it out. real good shit, fun for everyone spectating, or ass raping.

9. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi 12oz Senior Member

gfreshsushi - Replied Feb 4, 2004

i went to that place medieval times in la once. the food sucked and the jousting was totally weak sauce.

but actually clocking some dude with a mace while riding on horseback? holy fucking shit that's savage.

gfreshsushi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. AORAone

you probably went to a tournament, or the renasaince festival, the renasaince festaval is not the same thing, theres no jousting in scea, not even in the tournaments, and you dont buy food, the people camping out make it, so you either got ripped off or someone sucks at grilling food, its probably not the same thing

11. AORAone

......ok.......

12. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Feb 4, 2004

that is killgnar, knights are awesome.

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Feb 4, 2004

my new hobby is building model cars, but its not new..

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Feb 4, 2004

This is both totally awesome and endlessly gay. My conclusions cancel each other out and therefore leave me neutral on the subject.

15. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave 12oz Senior Member

Coffie Crave - Replied Feb 4, 2004

what ever floats ur boat...

Coffie Crave - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: