my new girl friend wets the bed....

DrUnk MoNKeY

aahhhh bit of an imbarrasing moment. went back to my new girls house last night we had just got back from a big night out every thing was going well. we ha d a kiss and a cuddle etc, she fell asleep before me and i just couldnt get comfy. as i moved around i cold hear a strange crumpling sound, i lifted up the corner of the sheet to find a plastic cover sheet over her matress. now i used to hav one of these when i was about 4 so its got me a little worried. itsnot like i woke up in a pool of piss but it could happen next time!!! what should i do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:idea:

this is going to sound incredibly gross

but maybe she gets really heavy periods and is against wearing tampons.

so when she sleeps it leaks once and awhile and she

wants to make sure her mattress doesn't get bloody.

why don't you just get ballsy and ask her why?

she had you sleep over in the first place so

she must have some kind of answer ready. :o

does she have a closet full of sheets.. because that would be my first place to look to confirm any suspicions.. if she has a closet full of cheap sheets id say she may have a problem.. if she has a closet full of 600 thread count egyptian cotton.. then she may have a problem but she has nice sheets.

Piss on me like the worm that i am!

A chick that wets the bed huh? If ILoveUnicorns was still around, that fool would have had about three nasty stories to relate to this one culminating with the advice to "throw that bitch in a pond."

Ech dude, that's pretty gross chick pisses herself. That's gonna make things very very weird. I'd drop her like a hot potato.

Man, when i met my chick, I was nervous when we first "did it". It was like opening up a gameshow door. Would i get the new mercedes or get stuck with a lemon?

Fortunately I got the nercedes behind door number 1.

Pee in her mouth. Kinky!

i was over my friends house the other night after we went out to dinner and we where watching tv and whatever so few hours later where sleeping the TV wakes me up its HBO is on with some chick talking about how she is a "gusher" she said when i cum i cum so much i wet the entire bed and you cant sleep in it and talking about how she fills her boy friends mouths up and they love it, so im laying in bed like half traumatized by this then went back to sleep

the whole point of all of this was to say maybe your new chick is a "gusher" :lick:

DAMN....This is absolutely the worst thing I've ever heard of. I highly doubt if she had a bed-wetting problem she would let you sleep in the same bed. Oh the balls she must have to let you if so. I'd probably joke around and ask if she didn't take the wrap off when it was new or something similar to that. That is if you like her enough to still want to be around after something like that.

****Just thought...Does she have a kid/kids?? That might explain it...

Archived