Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my new girl friend wets the bed....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DrUnk MoNKeY, Jan 27, 2004.

1. DrUnk MoNKeY

DrUnk MoNKeY Junior Member

aahhhh bit of an imbarrasing moment. went back to my new girls house last night we had just got back from a big night out every thing was going well. we ha d a kiss and a cuddle etc, she fell asleep before me and i just couldnt get comfy. as i moved around i cold hear a strange crumpling sound, i lifted up the corner of the sheet to find a plastic cover sheet over her matress. now i used to hav one of these when i was about 4 so its got me a little worried. itsnot like i woke up in a pool of piss but it could happen next time!!! what should i do?

2. comdek

comdek Guest

point it out to her, and laugh. laugh lots. then urinate in her bed, and blame it on her.

3. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Piss in her mouth and then scream "THE PLASTIC DIDN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE, DID IT?" then donkey punch her.

4. comdek

comdek Guest

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Piss in her face - she's obviously into it, and is just waiting for you to make the first move.

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :) :D :eek: :( :mad:

this relationship isn't going to last very long

7. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

:idea:
    this is going to sound incredibly gross
    but maybe she gets really heavy periods and is against wearing tampons.
    so when she sleeps it leaks once and awhile and she
    wants to make sure her mattress doesn't get bloody.

why don't you just get ballsy and ask her why?
    she had you sleep over in the first place so
    she must have some kind of answer ready. :eek:

8. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Punch her in the stomach so she screams and then shit down her throat.

9. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

does she have a closet full of sheets.. because that would be my first place to look to confirm any suspicions.. if she has a closet full of cheap sheets id say she may have a problem.. if she has a closet full of 600 thread count egyptian cotton.. then she may have a problem but she has nice sheets.

10. SaracasticH

SaracasticH Banned

dont judge it on her right away. you know how women can be about this kind of stuff. she might just be trying to get safe any accident.

11. stoner

stoner New Jack

hahahahahahahaha do this one;) :lol: :crazy:

12. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

Uh I used to use those sheets. Not because I ever wet the bed but because my matress was a hand me down with urine stains so I didn't want my sheets touching it.

As simple as that.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

at least she doesent shit the bed