My new buttefly knife.(pictures included)

LaCosaNostra

I went to the flea market looking for a stiletto, and no dice. So, I decied to get this 8$ butterfly knife. Mucho fun!

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v163/plot1rock/knife_closed.jpg'>

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v163/plot1rock/knife_open.jpg'>

It's about as big as 2 Bic pens when open and one when it's closed. I'm thinking about starting up a knife collection....

*I can do cool tricks with it too!:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I'm handy as hell with a butterfly knife...I've got all sorts of 'tricks'.

My favorite bring 'pretend I'm about to do something fancy and stab you in the kneecap'.

But seriously, I'm good with those.

that is one trick i hold dear to me also....hahaha

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

Blazzed, you into knives? Those look kinda bad ass; but lame too. I also hate the "tactical" knives that just scream, "I wish I was a Navy S.E.A.L.!" those are fucking lame.

i dont know, but to me those knives look a little more 'im going to jump you if i see you on my street when you get out of prison' than 'i wish i was a navy seal. they have the knuckles on them, plus the hooks on the inside and outside of the blade so that if you get it all the way in, it rips shit up when you pull it out.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

Blazzed, you into knives? Those look kinda bad ass; but lame too. I also hate the "tactical" knives that just scream, "I wish I was a Navy S.E.A.L.!" those are fucking lame.

i actually usually have a K-BAR marine issue knife on me when im peicing(and i use a marine issue gass mask too, best friend is a marine, he hooked me up), i use it to pry open the duron cans which have been sitting in a freind or families bassment for 5 years. i am gonna stop casue a 6 inch blade can get me into deep shit if im caught with it.

and i heard that even though my marine gas mask will protect me agaist nerve gas... it dosn't do shit for aerosol,WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?

Archived