My new apartment.

iloveboxcars

So I'm moving to Arizona. This time I'm moving on my own instead of with friends. This will turn out to be interesting I'm sure.

I will be conveniently located near:

Westridge Mall

Park and recration facilities

Outlet shopping (oh thank god, where would I be without places to buy the shit no one wants)

Wigwam Resort & fine dining (I'm not sure if I trust a place called Wigwam)

Phoenix International Raceway

Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavillion

..Doesn't seem too exciting.

Apparently my apartment features include:

Caring management team

24 hour emergency maintenance service

Cable t.v. hook-ups

Custom mini-blinds (scooore!!)

Ceiling fans

Extra storage (I'm not exactly sure what this refers to, I asked and they answered but I didn't understand)

Oversized closet

A kitchen window

All electric, contemporary kitchens (There's a Contemporary Books store acouple of blocks away from where I live now.. lets hope what they stock will not resemble anything in my kitchen)

No mention of A/C... uh oh.

They allow me to enjoy (seriously, it says "we allow you to enjoy"):

Attractive landscaping

Sparkling pool

Relaxing therapy spa

BBQ picnic areas

Tot lot play area (a dreeaaamm for someone with my interests ;) )

Exercise room (I am actually pretty excited about this one, I hopefully wont have to join a gym)

24 hr laundry facility

Assigned covered parking

copier & fax use

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/58625865.jpg'>

right above the bedroom is the *walk in closet* and right next to that is the linen closet (hard to read).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living on your own is the most re-fucking-warding thing in the world.

Congratulations......you may now walk around naked at will, have sex whenever you feel like it, come home whenveer the hell you want, leave food in the fridge with the peace of mind that it'll be there when you cvome back to it, zero bullshit and drama other than what you bring home yourself.....

Ah, live the life friend

Originally posted by LENS

Congratulations......you may now walk around naked at will, have sex whenever you feel like it, come home whenveer the hell you want, leave food in the fridge with the peace of mind that it'll be there when you cvome back to it, zero bullshit and drama other than what you bring home yourself.....

Ah, live the life friend

Yeah, I've been out on my "own" (with friends) for awhile now.. but yeah, I am shaking with excitement.

And no it isn't expensive, it's $533 plus utilities. It may be expensive for Arizona, but I'll be living off money I saved up from California.. so no full time job will be needed the whole time I'm out there.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

congrats on your shoebox size pad yo.

;)

I'm not all that interested in space. I don't have an outrageous amount of furniture.

-----

Illinois is further away and I start school on the 19th. Arizona gives me more planning time.. sort of.

-----

Yes I will still be fond of boxcars.

-----

I'd rather not say how much money I have seeing as how most of it is not in the bank and I won't be claiming it on any tax forms.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

congrats on your shoebox size pad yo.

;)

shoebox sized? for a 1 bedroom apartment that's fucking righteous. tease, when you have actually lived on your own and paid your own rent you'll realise that a 3 bedroom house is a waste of space (and money) for a young single man. that's more than enough space to be comfortable and happy

^^ no shit... at least he can use the internet after midnight with out worrying about getting yelled at by mommy and daddy.

you better hope that place has AC, but i think thats a given in AZ. what in particular are you going to be studying?

Ah, live the life friend

Damn i loved living on my own.It was the shit no one to tell you anything do what you want when you want.It was a great life.Now i live with my girlfriend which by all means is not bad at all.She cooks for me about 4 or 5 times aweek.The other days we order in or i cook.And i also have less bills to pay since we split the bills and rent.Damn it feels good to be a gangster..yeah right..

that's a really good price for a one bedroom.

if you would've chosen Illinois, depending where..

a one bed in chicago would cost you about 850 w/ utilities (that's a decent neighborhood)..oh, and the weather sux 24/7 here too.

Arizona is kinda boring, but it's a really nice place scenery wise and temp. :)

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's a really good price for a one bedroom.

if you would've chosen Illinois, depending where..

a one bed in chicago would cost you about 850 w/ utilities (that's a decent neighborhood)..oh, and the weather sux 24/7 here too.

Arizona is kinda boring, but it's a really nice place scenery wise and temp. :)

Well it's all relative so Arizona's 533 might be Illinois' 850.

I'm not a big fan of heat to tell you the truth... but I am a big fan of it not raining.

Ah, live the life friend

I COMPLETELY AGREE..

i miss living on my own, i decided to move in with my mom to a completely diffirent state.. since i have a son and i'm just trying to save up money and get back up on my feet and on the right track.. but god i get so annoyed by her fucking nagging again..i feel like i'm 13 again.. "did you make your bed yet?" "why are you opening that we already have another contianer open" "get your laundry out of the dryer" "when are you going to do your laundry" "pick up downstairs" "mop the floor" "why why why why why???"

god shes always down my fucking throat.. but i cant afford to move out on my own with a car payment.. and be able to eat in this area its so expensive..and i dont want to move back to new mexico..bad news..bleh..

(but yeah i'm thankful that everything is going on the right track..i still feel bad for bitching..but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

Archived