Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My new apartment.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Jul 1, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So I'm moving to Arizona. This time I'm moving on my own instead of with friends. This will turn out to be interesting I'm sure.

I will be conveniently located near:

Westridge Mall
    Park and recration facilities
    Outlet shopping (oh thank god, where would I be without places to buy the shit no one wants)
    Wigwam Resort & fine dining (I'm not sure if I trust a place called Wigwam)
    Phoenix International Raceway
    Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavillion

..Doesn't seem too exciting.

Apparently my apartment features include:

Caring management team
    24 hour emergency maintenance service
    Cable t.v. hook-ups
    Custom mini-blinds (scooore!!)
    Ceiling fans
    Extra storage (I'm not exactly sure what this refers to, I asked and they answered but I didn't understand)
    Oversized closet
    A kitchen window
    All electric, contemporary kitchens (There's a Contemporary Books store acouple of blocks away from where I live now.. lets hope what they stock will not resemble anything in my kitchen)

No mention of A/C... uh oh.

They allow me to enjoy (seriously, it says "we allow you to enjoy"):

Attractive landscaping
    Sparkling pool
    Relaxing therapy spa
    BBQ picnic areas
    Tot lot play area (a dreeaaamm for someone with my interests ;) )
    Exercise room (I am actually pretty excited about this one, I hopefully wont have to join a gym)
    24 hr laundry facility
    Assigned covered parking
    copier & fax use

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL36/1811984/3490835/58625865.jpg'>

right above the bedroom is the *walk in closet* and right next to that is the linen closet (hard to read).

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

3. iloveboxcars

1 year tech school.. it was either Arizona or Illinois.

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Living on your own is the most re-fucking-warding thing in the world.

Congratulations......you may now walk around naked at will, have sex whenever you feel like it, come home whenveer the hell you want, leave food in the fridge with the peace of mind that it'll be there when you cvome back to it, zero bullshit and drama other than what you bring home yourself.....

Ah, live the life friend

6. iloveboxcars

Yeah, I've been out on my "own" (with friends) for awhile now.. but yeah, I am shaking with excitement.

And no it isn't expensive, it's $533 plus utilities. It may be expensive for Arizona, but I'll be living off money I saved up from California.. so no full time job will be needed the whole time I'm out there.

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

8. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

damn, that cheap, a place like that where I live will run you at least $1600

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Should of went to Illinois..

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

seeing as everyones asking multiple questions...

why not illinois?

can you still love box cars?

how much did you save up in ca?

11. iloveboxcars

I'm not all that interested in space. I don't have an outrageous amount of furniture.

-----

Illinois is further away and I start school on the 19th. Arizona gives me more planning time.. sort of.

-----

Yes I will still be fond of boxcars.

-----

I'd rather not say how much money I have seeing as how most of it is not in the bank and I won't be claiming it on any tax forms.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

shoebox sized? for a 1 bedroom apartment that's fucking righteous. tease, when you have actually lived on your own and paid your own rent you'll realise that a 3 bedroom house is a waste of space (and money) for a young single man. that's more than enough space to be comfortable and happy

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

^^ no shit... at least he can use the internet after midnight with out worrying about getting yelled at by mommy and daddy.

you better hope that place has AC, but i think thats a given in AZ. what in particular are you going to be studying?

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Well, his parents aren't going to be living with him so I guess he doesn't need the extra shoebox.

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

until your name is on the mortgage, you aint got shit, bitch