My neighbors are having very, very loud sex right now.

Poop Man Bob

Right now.

They have more sex than any couple ever should. My girl and I always feel inadequate when we only have sex once a night and crash, and they bang away three times. Literally.

1st around 10 pm, 2nd around 3 am, and 3rd around 9 am. I mean, I can understand that if you're seeing your significant other for the first time in a while. I dated my girlfriend for a year and a half while living 160 miles apart, so the weekends were often bonefest. But why when you live in the same city and see each other every day? And the threefer isn't an isolated incident - it happens maybe once a week.

She's screaming right now.

See, that's the main problem - how much I can hear. Our apartments were built in the early 50s, so I suppose the asbestos they likely used provided some much-needed sound insulation that's no longer there. This means I'm privy to their sexual escapades through the magic that is sound. I hear the bed constantly squeek (it's the type of bed that squeeks horribly when you roll over in it). I hear her scream (thankfully not him). Hell, I once heard them after sex talking about how the condom got stuck in her when it came off his naughty part.

Okay, they seem to be either taking a water break or they're finished. Please Jesus let it be the latter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EWWWWW. I seriously woulden't be able to handle that.

BUTTT... when I was comming home one night kinda late from getting jack in the box... I heard the neighbors ACROSS from our apartment. It was a steady hitting of the wall... to what seemed to me as their couch. I was like OH GROSS, and walked into my crib and told the folks in the living room and they went outside to listen.

yuckkk

I wonder if the neighbors downstairs can hear?

I'd leave'em a note telling them to shut up. They're probablynot aware of the fact that they're being loud. Sex is something most people are very self-concious about even if they are doing it in the privacy of their own home.

If you bring it to their attention...i guarantee they will quiet down.

if it persists...record it, burn onto cd and play it back to them through the wall. They'll get the message.

If all else fails......i find that firebombs are effective attention getters.

Originally posted by LENS

I'd leave'em a note telling them to shut up. They're probablynot aware of the fact that they're being loud. Sex is something most people are very self-concious about even if they are doing it in the privacy of their own home.

If you bring it to their attention...i guarantee they will quiet down.

if it persists...record it, burn onto cd and play it back to them through the wall. They'll get the message.

If all else fails......i find that firebombs are effective attention getters.

Yeah .. but the only problem is the fact that my bed squeeks a tiny bit, so I'm a afraid they might be able to hear that. It's in no way 1/5 as loud as their madness, but .. that could create an awkward mutual admission of aural perveractism.

Yeah what he said.

The neighbors to the side of us always bangs their cabinet doors do i do it also and we have door slam competitions and that usually ends in a matter of seconds.

The people below us love bass. its sooooo freakin irritating

yeah i have a couple of friends that live next door to each other, one of my friends is always complaining about how she can always here the other couple rousting about. the walls at my apt complex are really really thin, i have a similar prblem at mine. i can always hear my neighbor yelling at his wife about how he never gets laid and how she has had sex with all of their friends to make her feel guilty. this shit goes on until 2 or 3 in the morning at times.

I think I am those people, and thankfully the neighbors haven't said anything, my old neighbors once stopped me during sex with a knock on the door to tell me that we were being to loud and that the obsinities which I don't recall were bothering them. 74 year old people at that...

I begged God for forgiveness...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

man i got two male roomates with rooms RIGHT next to mine, and there is no insulation. one of the girls one of em was seein enjoyed moaning and didnt care who heard it, she bought us ear plugs for christmas last year. oddly enough, this girl loved that, but hated us being able to hear her pee, so every time she went in the bathroom she'd turn the faucet on. my other roomate is not so bad, but he always picks an innopportune time to do the deed. i got class at 8 am and listening to this kid fuck is not my idea of being sung to sleep.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dropped intangible fame off one night and his neighbor was walking around naked. so i watched her for a minute or so, perveract steez. then i think i was seen, so i got the hellupoutta there.

my lady friend's building is a loud sex festival.

that's mostly our fault though... :crazy:

the gay dudes nearly smashing through the living room wall is scary sometimes.

Originally posted by TEARZ

the gay dudes nearly smashing through the living room wall is scary sometimes.

Ha ha ha...i could just see that in some 80's movie with Anthony Michael hall.

Some white ass family is enjoying a holiday dinner and some gay dudes punch right through the wall and land on top of the turkey or something like that.

Ecchhhh.....I wouldn't wanna hear male to male ass sex going down...think of rhinos and peanut butter...not pretty.

me and my lady had upstairs neighbors that would do it all night but his bitch would make the most fucked up sounds...so i mean if it woulda been moaning softly and sensouly thats one thing but as my wifey put it to the security gaurd when we were getting a noise complaint "how can they even complain on us, the bitch upstairs sounds like shes getting a giant frozen cucumber shoved up her ass 4 times a night!" so we would wait until it sounded like they were peaking or whatever and do the cliche bang the ceiling with broomsticks which never worked...what finally worked is one day we were drinking on the porch and seen them leave and we made dog in heat sounds at them and laughed.

i think the fine Japanese girls used to enjoy listening to me and the wifey do it cause they would mimick her sound and well, i mean they did walk in to my apartment to......anyway. i miss the fine japanese girls from down stairs.

my neighbors hump every monday and wednesday at 4pm on the dot. they also like to play shitty trance music around 9am... i'm thinking of putting my stereo next to the wall and playing flock of seagulls on repeat at full volume... at my old apartment i could hear the guy on the floor below me snoring late at night..i leave you with this:

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9809/04/long.live.the.80s/flock.of.seagulls.jpg'>

Originally posted by old*824

i think the fine Japanese girls used to enjoy listening to me and the wifey do it cause they would mimick her sound and well, i mean they did walk in to my apartment to......anyway. i miss the fine japanese girls from down stairs.

you're my new best friend...ha ha ha

you dont understand...my old building was full of Japanese girls..seriously. i lived across from a junior college so on my floor alone there was at least 15 japanese girls and thats not counting the other 3 floors of the building. so it was like japanese girls, hookers and drug dealers. oh and me and my wife so i being to moral man i am never gotta fuck any japanese girls. old english sincerely regrets not fucking lots of attractive japanese girls.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i dropped intangible fame off one night and his neighbor was walking around naked. so i watched her for a minute or so, perveract steez. then i think i was seen, so i got the hellupoutta there.

were you not there when we pulled up to the ground level window to see them boning in the kitchen? Thank god the only thing I could see was her naked ass wrapped around him...needless to say I went to sleep and who ever was still in the car stayed to watch...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

were you not there when we pulled up to the ground level window to see them boning in the kitchen? Thank god the only thing I could see was her naked ass wrapped around him...needless to say I went to sleep and who ever was still in the car stayed to watch...

.... and madderbadded.

Archived