1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My neighbors are having very, very loud sex right now.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

My neighbors are having very, very loud sex right now.

Discussion started by Poop Man Bob - Nov 20, 2003

Right now.

They have more sex than any couple ever should. My girl and I always feel inadequate when we only have sex once a night and crash, and they bang away three times. Literally.

1st around 10 pm, 2nd around 3 am, and 3rd around 9 am. I mean, I can understand that if you're seeing your significant other for the first time in a while. I dated my girlfriend for a year and a half while living 160 miles apart, so the weekends were often bonefest. But why when you live in the same city and see each other every day? And the threefer isn't an isolated incident - it happens maybe once a week.

She's screaming right now.

See, that's the main problem - how much I can hear. Our apartments were built in the early 50s, so I suppose the asbestos they likely used provided some much-needed sound insulation that's no longer there. This means I'm privy to their sexual escapades through the magic that is sound. I hear the bed constantly squeek (it's the type of bed that squeeks horribly when you roll over in it). I hear her scream (thankfully not him). Hell, I once heard them after sex talking about how the condom got stuck in her when it came off his naughty part.

Okay, they seem to be either taking a water break or they're finished. Please Jesus let it be the latter.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Nov 20, 2003

"i thought this was a job immigrants get paid for?"

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Nov 20, 2003

My neighbors have loud sex almost every night. For some reason every time he finishes she enjoys calling out how many times she orgasmed. Make it stop. Make it stop.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Nov 20, 2003

i used to hear the couple that used to live here, it was like, ooh ooh for a while, then GRRRRRR. the current people do it quietly or not at all. that's too bad because the woman is pretty hot.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Nov 20, 2003

EWWWWW. I seriously woulden't be able to handle that.

BUTTT... when I was comming home one night kinda late from getting jack in the box... I heard the neighbors ACROSS from our apartment. It was a steady hitting of the wall... to what seemed to me as their couch. I was like OH GROSS, and walked into my crib and told the folks in the living room and they went outside to listen.

yuckkk

I wonder if the neighbors downstairs can hear?

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob - Replied Nov 20, 2003

Mine are a not-so-hot Asian girl and an Indian guy.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Oh my god please tell me its east indian so i can laugh even harder!!!!

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Nov 20, 2003

:lol:
    hee hee hee

9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Nov 20, 2003

Haha. I never heard sex from the neighbors. But the people above me sounded like they were moving furniture around. Either that or some one was getting their ass kicked severely day in and day out multiple times a day.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Nov 20, 2003

I'd leave'em a note telling them to shut up. They're probablynot aware of the fact that they're being loud. Sex is something most people are very self-concious about even if they are doing it in the privacy of their own home.

If you bring it to their attention...i guarantee they will quiet down.

if it persists...record it, burn onto cd and play it back to them through the wall. They'll get the message.

If all else fails......i find that firebombs are effective attention getters.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  11. Poop Man Bob

He is.

Meh..

12. Poop Man Bob

Yeah .. but the only problem is the fact that my bed squeeks a tiny bit, so I'm a afraid they might be able to hear that. It's in no way 1/5 as loud as their madness, but .. that could create an awkward mutual admission of aural perveractism.

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Yeah what he said.

The neighbors to the side of us always bangs their cabinet doors do i do it also and we have door slam competitions and that usually ends in a matter of seconds.
    The people below us love bass. its sooooo freakin irritating

14. CAPiTA

CAPiTA 12oz Member

CAPiTA - Replied Nov 20, 2003

haha

CAPiTA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar 12oz Member

toyeattoywar - Replied Nov 20, 2003

yeah i have a couple of friends that live next door to each other, one of my friends is always complaining about how she can always here the other couple rousting about. the walls at my apt complex are really really thin, i have a similar prblem at mine. i can always hear my neighbor yelling at his wife about how he never gets laid and how she has had sex with all of their friends to make her feel guilty. this shit goes on until 2 or 3 in the morning at times.

toyeattoywar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: