my neck and my back

drain bamage

this thread is vent out all your aches and pains you have in your body. whether it be temporary, or permenent....from an accident, birth defect, or just a ramdom issue you got, let me know what's hurting you.

right now i'm at work dieing from lower back pain! i had surgery for scoliosis in '96. where they broke my spine and aligned it with a permenent metal rod. and goddamn does it hurt right now.

:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey, how does that whole metal rod in yer spine thing work? how long is it? does it mean you can't bend yer back in some spots or sumthing? i've always wondered about that...

as for me, i was shaving my arm so my tattoos won't look like they're 50 years old, and i sliced my elbow... it sucks...

I'm sorry to hear about that girly... I hope you feel better! I have a bad knee from gymnastics and I am prone to really bad kidney problems. that shit HURTS so bad. It feels like having sharp wires wrapped around your body and tightened or getting stabbed or something. It's put me out for weeks on end. :(

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey, how does that whole metal rod in yer spine thing work? how long is it? does it mean you can't bend yer back in some spots or sumthing? i've always wondered about that...

as for me, i was shaving my arm so my tattoos won't look like they're 50 years old, and i sliced my elbow... it sucks...

it's a flexible rod so i am able to bend but it is always real stiff

Guest --zeSto--

My big toes!

they're doing better now, but I had over a grand worth of surgery on them.

(that's a fair bit for a toe job!)

I guess that a life of smashing them under my skateboard and trying to do the moonwalk caught up with me.

and you know how some people cut a 'V' in the toenail to avail ingrown nails?

well that doesn't work for shit!

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I got a fucked up knee, from an old skateboard fall, It happed over 10years ago, the knee has never been the same..

That's how mine is... I injured it on a dismount in 6th grade. It's only gonna get worse, remember that. Take your calcium.

Guest Stapler1

I fucked my ankle in a very bad way. I stretched the tendon that stops you from breaking your ankle and also somehow the fat bone that connects your leg to you foot has shifted outwards. And has meant I can`t train in Judo for months and basketball either.........FUCK THIS ANKLE I AM GOING TO CUT IT OFF

Archived