Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my neck and my back

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by drain bamage, Sep 6, 2002.

1. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

this thread is vent out all your aches and pains you have in your body. whether it be temporary, or permenent....from an accident, birth defect, or just a ramdom issue you got, let me know what's hurting you.

right now i'm at work dieing from lower back pain! i had surgery for scoliosis in '96. where they broke my spine and aligned it with a permenent metal rod. and goddamn does it hurt right now.
    :(

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

hey, how does that whole metal rod in yer spine thing work? how long is it? does it mean you can't bend yer back in some spots or sumthing? i've always wondered about that...

as for me, i was shaving my arm so my tattoos won't look like they're 50 years old, and i sliced my elbow... it sucks...

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

My lower back is fucked. When I go somewhere and do alot of walking or if I have to sit down for more than 2 hours my back is killing me. Pills don't do shit. Got TMJ too. Pills don't work for shit either.

4. drain bamage

damn i got TMJ also.....sometimes i wonder how i'm goning to feel when i'm really old

5. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

its all about massages. get oils candles and a massager person

anyway soemtimes my back hurts alot and feels better even if i massage it myself. its hot outside argh

6. post.

post. Guest

I'm sorry to hear about that girly... I hope you feel better! I have a bad knee from gymnastics and I am prone to really bad kidney problems. that shit HURTS so bad. It feels like having sharp wires wrapped around your body and tightened or getting stabbed or something. It's put me out for weeks on end. :(

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I have TMJ plus I had a hairline fracture in my jaw that I never knew about. So that healed wrong. I have a feeling I'll be drinking Ensure's when I get older.

8. drain bamage

it's a flexible rod so i am able to bend but it is always real stiff

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

My big toes!

they're doing better now, but I had over a grand worth of surgery on them.
    (that's a fair bit for a toe job!)
    I guess that a life of smashing them under my skateboard and trying to do the moonwalk caught up with me.

and you know how some people cut a 'V' in the toenail to avail ingrown nails?
    well that doesn't work for shit!

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i will be that "massager person".;)

11. post.

post. Guest

I also have a toothache. I eat way too much candy.

12. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I got a fucked up knee, from an old skateboard fall, It happed over 10years ago, the knee has never been the same..

13. drain bamage

no shit, me too...i've been putting off the dentist for years; there's no telling what's wrong in my mouth

14. post.

post. Guest

That's how mine is... I injured it on a dismount in 6th grade. It's only gonna get worse, remember that. Take your calcium.

15. Are2

Are2 Guest

uuuggghhh
    i got sick today for the first time in years!!
    as in, i have a minor cold..which sucks
    today's friday....fuk