My name is Dr. Dazzle, and I am into docking...

Dr. Dazzle

My name is Dr. Dazzle, and I am a candy addict....

Today I think I had an epiphany. As I sat there watching some show where people miraculously survive accidents that should by all means have killed them, I looked down at my hands, only to realize that I was clutching on to about 8 Roundtree's Wine Gums. It also dawned on me that this was the third handful I had eaten of these in about an hour.....

I eat candy like I'm a 5 year old discovering sugar for the first time. I can go entire days where the only nutrition I have had has been from sour soothers and gummy bears. I go to 7-11 and buy $5 bags worth of bulk candy, and have finished them off before I even get home. I go to Costco and buy those big boxes of cola-bottles and polish the box off in a matter of days. Candy becomes a meal to me. It's a serious problem.

This thread has been made purely out of lack of anything else to do. It's fucking snowing outside IN MAY, all plans have been kiboshed, I'm in a pissy mood, and my only company is these gummy frogs which I just realized I am eating. Fuck. Please feel free to make references to fucking my mum, to me being a loser, or whatever other bullshit insults you guys seem to throw in to every thread. Or discuss my addiction, and possible ways in which you can donate money to my rehabilitation.

Oh, and which is your favourite candy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Crimsøn

Some of the best candy I've ever had came from

England...everytime I remember I shake my fist!

Damn you Nestle! Share the candy love with us Americans!

http://www.bewarethecheese.com/areo.jpg'>

< Sweettoothoner

you cant get aero in the states? come north and stock up. I used to love aero but they changed the choclate formula years ago and its tasted like shit ever since

just look at my screenname

• iam eating strawberry mentos as i type
  • skittles, fizzy cola bottles, and lemon chupchups are among my favourites
  • i dont think i have gone a week in years without some form of sugary treat
  • just look at my screen name
  • i never got the fascination with aero, its just chocolate with holes in...

dazzle, i only just noticed your location now... why have i always thought you are from england?

I heard something interesting about the original gulf war.

The Americans who were killed, their bodies took longer to decompose than the Iraqis who were killed. they thought it was due to all the preservatives that were in the junk food and such that westerners tend to eat...

You're not unhealthy, you're preserving your legacy!

Re: just look at my screenname

Originally posted by fatbastard

dazzle, i only just noticed your location now... why have i always thought you are from england?

I was born in England, but I moved to Canada several years ago....

In the period between this reply and the original post, I trudged through the blizzard outside and bought a bag of bulk candy and a slurpee. Ah sugar.....diabetes here I come!

Basically my food intake for the day has been a bagel with cream cheese, a greek salad pita, and pounds upon pounds of gelatinized sugar....

I actually don't care all that much for chocolate. I mean, I'll eat it on occasion, but I don't buy it and just don't eat it a lot. I pretty much completely avoid junk food. My friend Ryan eats junk food every day. He's the same size as me, but you can bet your ass his cholesterol is through the roof....

Although I was joking about the "addiction" aspect, I think my brother has a serious addiction to Coke (the drink, not the drug used by celebrities and rich high school sluts). He drinks at least 4 cans a day, and he goes through withdrawls when he doesn't have his daily intake. I'm thinking it's the caffeine, becasue people who drink coffee are the same, right?

Re: Re: just look at my screenname

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I think my brother has a serious addiction to Coke (the drink, not the drug used by celebrities and rich high school sluts). He drinks at least 4 cans a day, and he goes through withdrawls when he doesn't have his daily intake.

No, I used to be 'addicted' to that shit, too.

Coca-cola is the best drink on the planet but

I had to ween myself off of it because it was

starting to make me feel like shit. 4 cans a

day is nothing, I'm talking like 5 20Oz's on a

light day. It was probably cutting Coke out of

my daily intake that's making me lose weight

and burn calories like a normal person again...

All my friends are the same, but they're lucky

enough to have fast metabolisms and never

ever gain weight so they still drink at least

3 12oz and a couple cans a day.

Archived