my moms friend is staying at my house cause her husband tried to kill her with an axe

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

it happened two days ago and he was released today..with a fuckin harrassment charge, hows that?!

she was in her car trying to get away, while he's swinging his axe destroying the car.

he has tried to kill her and himself many times..whata loon..one of these days..i think she's gonna die..i can hear her talking to her husband now and i think she's gonna go back to him...she'll be dead soon, i figure..ladies, dont let this happen to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest old_woman

word? I did was doing art and was arrested and they didt let me out for 3 days! thats 1 ay longer than a murderer...a weekend in jail.

I should pick up a more violent hobby instead, like axing.

Guest willy.wonka

windshield fucked up..windows fucked up..door all axed up..hood all axed up...

this is what america declares harrassment..but whatever you do, do not talk shit about our gay-ass president.

thats some shit.....women came be real stupid sometimes i know if i were in a situation were say my girlfriend comes at me trying to ax me up you better belive im finding a new chick....puzzling i just dont understand females like my ex-girls mom....her boyfriend is a drunk jobless women beater.....theyll get into a fight and shell kick him out and he'll be back for dinner....its weird to think girls go back to bad situations in the name of "love"....:confused:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

kill him first

if she killed him by law she wouldnt go to jail! its called SELF DEFENSE!

so if she did kill him she can use any of her police reports that say he was a fucking nut case trying to kill her and that would be enough evidence to get her off the hook....just tell her to get a decent lawyer and fucking kill/divorce/get a restraining order whatever,just dont go back to a fucking loonatic with an axe....cling cling...peace:idea:

Archived