Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my mom said she wished i was a negro.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

yea, black people are cooler then white people, well thugs are cooler then white people. i often take the long way to my friends house so i can drive through the "ghetto", which is far from a ghetto, but i have to trick myself into thinking its a ghetto becuase its all i have to work with. its cool, theres always like 15 black guys standing outside with zany hair and big pants. im always scared they will throw a trash can or something at my car but still its great. its like a safari of G's. i love it.

also someone guess where this quote is from
    "did you burn those big black lips of yours on a crack pipe nigger"
    hes a funny comedian if you need a clue.

jason

2. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

Its a little hard to make commentary on this without dissing on you so im just going to say i think it would be funny to see someone getting a trash can heaved at their car.

3. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans Guest

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

Zack Morris once threw a trash can into someones car...Zack Moris was happy to have some homies to back him up or he would have gotten his ass beat...Zack Morris is a GANGSTA!!

5. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yallllll know whos keeping it gangsta Z M comes through keeping it gangsta.

6. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

haha that songs hard.
    "wether i spit 16 on a track or 16 from a gat. keep'n it gangsta"

7. taper

taper Elite Member

thats so gay

8. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I feel like I'm watching WHITEBOYZ again. Dam ignorant kids, Just wait till you have to live in the ghetto with all the zany black guys. Look dumshit, Those people you're oogling at are people, next time you should stop and say what up. Dont be a little bitch about it. Don't be mad at me either, I'm white but I live in the hood, so I know these people you call Safari G are actually cool peeps.

9. teister

teister Senior Member

yeah, just get down with them. Then you can front like you're G too. Whiteboyz was a funny ass movie and yes, this post did make me think of that.

10. teister

teister Senior Member

My moms once asked me if my homies liked my headband.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this thread being closed for the following reason:

your fucking ignorant and your sense of humor is not only offensive, but juvenile and more over, fucking retarded. keep yoru racist shit off our board, and if thats too much to handle, we'll keep you off the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.