MY MAGICAL KITTEN!!!! (pic)

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are a lot of stray kittens here in san francisco. there was this one kitten that followed me to work. after i had spoken to my fiance about taking it home, i found it in the alley that it hangs out at dead. i was bummed. thats why i adopt cats.

Originally posted by Devilush

there are a lot of stray kittens here in san francisco. there was this one kitten that followed me to work. after i had spoken to my fiance about taking it home, i found it in the alley that it hangs out at dead. i was bummed. thats why i adopt cats.

yo you can adopt my kitten!! its going back to the pet center on fillmore street soon!! please adopt my kitten...its so cool and it sleeps under your arm at night....its very quiet and SHES FUZZY AS HELL!!

damn!! i cant because we already have two cats that are psycho! one of them is turning 1 in july. and one of them is 6 years old. ya think we would have our hands full?

but dont worry, the pet center on fillmore (pets unlimited?? that is the best place to adopt cats) have a section just for kittens. i guarantee that they will place her in a good home....you know why? because it is in a yuppy ass rich neighborhood.

Originally posted by Devilush

damn!! i cant because we already have two cats that are psycho! one of them is turning 1 in july. and one of them is 6 years old. ya think we would have our hands full?

but dont worry, the pet center on fillmore (pets unlimited?? that is the best place to adopt cats) have a section just for kittens. i guarantee that they will place her in a good home....you know why? because it is in a yuppy ass rich neighborhood.

DOH!! yea pets unlimited thats the place....im sitting here with kitty and she is sad your not adopting her!!

yea that kitten made me cry when i saw her. the alley that she died in was fenced of with high ass barb wire and i couldnt hop over it because i wear boots everyday. so i couldnt even take her out, so i had to see her deteriorate.

but, her brother found a place with one of my old co-workers. i think they named him biggie. after biggie smalls.

regulator...that kitten is so beautiful!!! i always go to pets unlimited to play with the cats that never get adopted and play with the dogs that have trouble being adopted because they arent able to walk or because they cant see in one eye. the cats are so happy there though, most of them are mising eyes and have troubled pasts, but they seem to be happy nonetheless. there was this one happy ass go lucky dog. my mother was going to adopt him, but the dude over there said that he has been adopted like 3 times and was sent back because he is feisty. the reason: he is missing an eye. so he can't see part of his peripheral vision which scares him. basically, people crept up right next to him and scare the shit out of him so their only instinct is to bite. poor little guy. then there was this other little dog that had a wheelchair. poor thing started crying when we put him into his little area and took off his wheelchair. he couldnt even get to the other side of the playpen.

Archived