MY LOWRIDER'S STUCK IN THE SNOW

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

lowriders were a womans best friend over here on the islands, now its all racers..wait til i get me a real car...one with muscle.

hell yeah it sucks, I pulled off the chin spoiler on my gti this morning just to make sure there is no repeat of the past winters. Spent allot of money on avo coilovers

only to have the car sit in the garage all winter. And when I did take it out the snow would build up as high as the hood and I would come to a dead stop.

I used to have an old 70 1/2 Camaro. That car couldn't get traction on dry pavement. Last winter I had that thing, I barely got it started. Once I got it started, I got stuck half a dozen times. I remember getting out of the car (with it still in drive) and just watching the rear wheels spin at idle speed. Some townie cooter that always wanted one of them followed me until I made it to the highway. He must've helped me out 3-4 times. Seeing as how I was in college...I gave him the big thanks and uh, sorry I don't have any money.

Guest Skull&Bones

Get a 4x4.

They're great in, and fit in perfect at the train yards. You don't have to worry about getting stuck (generally speaking).

Plus if you do what I wish I had the money to do, you can TRD out a dope SR5 pickup or 4Runner. Then you have the rad motor, throw on some 33 or 35" MT's and have at it.

I've never seen anything as rad as a 4x4 smoke a little rice rocket lowrider race thing at the track. Bummed it wasn't my truck, glad it wasn't my car.

Archived