MY LIFEola.

T=E=A=S=E

sigh... i hate my life and myself. sike. not really but i do. split personalities like whoa.

tonight i almost had to shake my moms brain dead. her ass got a little to hype over some crazy talk me and my brother were talking, talking shit to one another like brothers do, and then she went ape shit on my little bro. kicked him pretty hard in his ass and she was wearing some kinda boots or some shit.

then me being the dumbass i am, said "pimp slap her brah" (brah = lil bro's name)... and said that 3 times... playing around ofcourse and while laughing because she served his ass.

then she came and kicked me... (moms was on some just did her tyboe exercises for the night jackie chan mode or some shit...) and kicked me in my lower leg/ass area to...

so for some reason i felt like getting crunk, and i put on my crazy face, and was flippin on her, talking about she better not kick me that hard again or ill go ape shit on her, and shake her til she's brain dead... (i be saying some wild shit when people piss me off, not cuz i mean it but to piss them off more than i am, and i always win)

so yea, moms gets even more pissed off, and then my dads watching from his spot on the chair in the living room, telling everyone to be quiet and quit yelling... ect etc, and so now everyones crazy pissed off at one another, and my mom wants a divorce from my dad, and bla bla bla.

and here i am, still fucking around like im a little kid in middle school, relying on my parents for everything, and i seriously am like a little sheltered kid thats scared to take on the big bad world. shits fucking pathetic.

no wonder my dick's dryer than the sahara desert.

i hate myself more than any of you half stepping ass niggas. f'real. :lol:

swear to all my nizzles, i wish i could die for reals. the good die young yoa ming and the only think i aint seen in this mother fucker is g oh dee.

holla atcha boy before i type myself to death sons.

:cry2: :shook: :yuck: :( :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

dude, if you wish you were dead, kill yourself. if you want to make your life better, then do it. all youre gonna get here is grief.

solve your own fucking problems or start a livejournal.

this is not the place.

Dude, Chill out...quit hating yourself so much, shit ain't that bad...everyone hates everyone in my household to at the moment.., but don't worry man things will start getting better...quit being so dramatic

nah, i disagree...i think this is the place where TEASE comes, and vents, 120z just needs to make a special thread for him

dude, you never scream at your mom, or ever say your gonna do something to her...EVER.

I still get into some arguments with my mother but god forbid id ever say some shit to her, maybe it's the whole white thing (not a derogatory statement it's just for some reason every white friend ive had has been raised diff. then black, spanish, asian, etc. friends) and you guys do that shit, but honestly your 23, your a grown ass man and your screaming at your mother, you buy a big fucking tv that you will have no use for other then satiating your thirst for something that your striving for but maybe you just wont attain it the way that your going,

dont mean to be hard on you but damn dude, grow the fuck up.

Stop hating your life, go apologize to your mother and father and tell your brother not to fuck up. Save yoru money up, get your own place finish school and get set on life, find yourself a nice lady that will accept you and stop chsing pussy since you wont get nothing from it but a small minute of bustin' a nut.

dotn really know what else to say , just get your shit straight.

yea, first off, id never hit my mom, for real.

but i would stop her from trying to maul my ass. that shit's not happening either.

i dont know. i know i need to do a lot to change my situation, but i refuse to do it for some reason.

im stupid and hard headed like that.

word up 181, that is some white people shit about disrespecting my mom.

i know that shit wouldn't fly in a black home... meaning, id get my ass beat like rodney king if i was in a black family.

and it hurts me when i argue with her, but its like the saying goes, i can only hold my tongue for so long, and hold my actions back before i cant take it anymore and i got to voice my opinion or get my aggression out...

which isnt right either i guess, but i dont know, just cant help that shit.

i need anger management i think.

what gliko said, you live down in texas right. most a one bedroom can cost is what...400 - 600, your lucky you know. one bedroom where im at cost 900-1200 .

There's that forever young syndrome that there was a mention about earlier this year i beleive, sometimes though dude we need to grow up to face certain consequences and situations in life instead of waiting for those situations to change us.

It's a simple decision to make but it's a difficult decision to carry out sometimes. just try to make the change and go from there.

Originally posted by why write?@Dec 17 2004, 03:20 AM

but tease, how come you never moved out of your house?

to tell you the god honest truth man, because im scared.

i have little to no friends, and so my family is all i got. and if i moved out, obviously it costs more to live in a decent area, not to mention to live by yourself. which id prefer over roomates, seeings how i hate people, but for my situation, i would be much better off with others helping to pay bills. obviously.

not to mention i still cant cook for shit really, which i guess isnt brain surgery so i could learn how to do that, and i also cant iron for shit, but again, practice makes perfect, so i dont really know why.

bottom line is i think im scared first off, and im also scared of failure. but then again i guess i'll never know til i try.

man, im frusterated.

Fucking ironing tease? That only took me like 5 shirts to learn how to do, and I'm not even asian.

Hang out with your mom while she's cooking and ask her to show you how to make 5-10 of your favourite things. Write down the recipes and directions. Problem solved.

You're a smart enough guy, you can swing this. Even if you do fail miserably, at least you tried.

alright, god damnit, you guys are right.

im moving the fuck out, summer of 2005.

ill have my debts paid off by then, and a decent nest egg built up to move out.

i will be out of my parents house for good by july 31st.

the movement is coming 12ozers.

i gotta give blood or something to come up with money for the internet.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 17 2004, 03:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 17 2004, 03:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Dec 17 2004, 03:20 AM

but tease, how come you never moved out of your house?

to tell you the god honest truth man, because im scared.

i have little to no friends, and so my family is all i got. and if i moved out, obviously it costs more to live in a decent area, not to mention to live by yourself. which id prefer over roomates, seeings how i hate people, but for my situation, i would be much better off with others helping to pay bills. obviously.

not to mention i still cant cook for shit really, which i guess isnt brain surgery so i could learn how to do that, and i also cant iron for shit, but again, practice makes perfect, so i dont really know why.

bottom line is i think im scared first off, and im also scared of failure. but then again i guess i'll never know til i try.

man, im frusterated.

[/b]

dude, my ex was 17 when he started living on his own...he learned how to cook, and care for himself...when he went to houston he had nobody, he didn't know anyone...but he made it intill he finished school, and went back to philly... :crying: 181 is right for a one bedroom he was paying $400 dollars a month...and the apartment was nice.. TEASE i think its time to venture out on your own..

Nekro your not asian but your gay. (hehehe, not an insult but that's a zinger)

I got stuck on my own for a minute and learned how to make gourmet shit, i would go online at the library and just get recipes and go shopping and get the shit i needed for about a week topps. It cost less then eating out and you learn something valuable. past dude, heres a recipe

Get some fettuccini, boil for about 10 -15 minutes. rinse it out when it's done, let it sit in a little bit of water with no cover for about 5 minutes if you want it to be kinda sticky.

grill some chicken until it's not pink inside, cut it up.

get some alfredo sauce, throw it in the microwave for about a minute, or heat it up on the stove while stirrign it.

put it all together.

Chicken Fettucinni Alfredo blam.

just get a desire for it man, it's all about goals thats all you really need. Hope this helps and you do something about it.