my life

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Caught slippin'.

Originally posted by KillWhitey

what went so bad? I bet you cant top me

my list of my last year include:

3 months in jail and lost an okay job

got hooked on crack for 3 months-rehab for 1 month

got car jacked and got shot in the chest-2 months in hospital

beat that hell

sure thing jew

i love how you manage to work race into every reply you make, all the while accusing us of being racist.

ok, you wanna play the ignorant race card? get off your lazy [whatever race you are] ass and do something for yourself instead of whining about the choices YOU made. aint no body put a crack pipe in your mouth, or forced you to go out stealing hub caps. you had a 'decent' job remember? so whatever laws you broke, were your own choice. unless you want us to believe that the 'man' made you break the law. maybe you'd also like to blame 'the man' for car jacking you and shooting you too? oh but wait, whoever did that probabaly looked just like you, didn't they? damn. it sucks that 'the man' made them go out and shoot other people of color. stupid jews/crackers, always forcing simple minded folk into bad situations!

hesh,

dude does have a point though, atleast you aren't an ex-con crackhead that likes to blame others for his choices. i'd probably shoot myself for some pussy shit like that.

seeks/hesh is not jewish, hesh is irish, which is the mexican of the anglo world, so see, we're not all that different after all.

Guest HESHIANDET

i just have a hard time knowing what i have to do and not having the guts to do it. so i wallow in self misery

KillWhitey, you remind me of my alcoholic, drug-addled, psychotic, Irish Mic bastard ex-roommate who bailed on me and my roommate owing us over a grand in rent. He was a lying, selfish, self-pitying bastard just like you. Almost as bad as those damn Paki's and those Korean grocers hogging up all the prime commercial real estate.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i just have a hard time knowing what i have to do and not having the guts to do it. so i wallow in self misery

me too, and its worse than you think. did you read my thread entitled "fucked in the earhole"? check it......Im sweatin'.....

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

so easy and so tempting.

Guest amorphic

my first point was that Im in hell

my second was that hesh is a jew and thats that

you're such a fucking liar you fucking shithead. Ooooh did you get shot in the jaw too on your birfday? AKA ferrari f FIDEEEEE

Quit being a fag C-dog, just yesterday I met some one from this shit hole homo-fest and we talkeda bout you and your ablity to fucking OWN shit, yes you NO LONGER RULE YOU OWN!

I got a trunk full of stolen shit and a bag of dust lets go to mtl and ice some windows ya heard

Guest HESHIANDET

thanks for the kind words fellers. i need to do something of the sorts. problem is my gay style has gotten me into a situation that isnt as easy to get of to dip like that.

fuck, i havent even been partying lately....

i need a trip to mtl STAT!

• 1 year later...
Guest HESHIANDET

yeah. depression is part of my lifestyle. extreme highs and lows. its how its done...

this thread reminded me how awesome some people are. love you guys.

Archived