MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

SHELLTOES

i'm going to bed but my life has been so fucked up lately that i have to start a thread. i went out with this girl for 3 yrs. and i loved her dearly. we've been broken up for like 3 wks. and i see her at the gym with this guy i fought over her with. i had all kinds of false charges brought up against me and she stuck up 4 me. but now shes with the guy she told me she thought was ugly and couldn't stand. then i drink my nite away and run into this kid who suppossedly sweated her when we went out and he says she always called him. then i drive by this kid's house that i saw her with and her car is there at 130 in the morning when she has work tomorrow. WHAT A LYING SLUTBAG saying she hated him and she always told me she had to be home early for work. sorry i'm drunk and rambling but i got a lotta stuff on my mind. i was getting over the bbreakup too until i saw her with him and i heard the story and her car at his house at 130 and beyond. UGGGHHHGGGGG! IM SO PISSED! GOOD NITE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alrite shelltoes i can imagine what you feel....it sucks bad when a girl you care about is going out with someone you hate....now this is what i would do...

-take baseball bat

-grab some homies

-wear ski masks

-beat the living shit out of him and make it look "gang related"

-shelltoes-

sorry to say but thats just the way life goes sometimes

getting pissed and stalking her wont do anything but make you more enraged at life

dont be one of those creepy guys

i have friends that are creepy like that

they dont do too well at life

you dont need her and obviously she wasnt worth it

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

you could be sirmanofslur...

OR your kitchen could have erupted in an almighty WHOOSH and all of your family members and/or pets would be covered in flaming grease. Granted, this is a worse scenario. Good night. :o

Guest THEdude

yeah I'm also trying to get over this one girl. I don't think is going to happen.

I keep thinking about her, even though everytime I call her she acts kinda mean.

But then again its all my fault.

in other words.......

It hurts, but you have to get over it. Even if it takes time.

try to go out with some other girls.......

:)

Join the fuckin club. This happened to me this past febuary. Dated my first love for 2 1/2 years and we broke up. The next day she called me to say that she was with this kid that she always told me that she hated and thought he was ugly and shit. It will be a few months until you fully recover and realize that you can do better than that slut. Its goin to be painful, but will get better with every day that goes by. It took me a few good months to fully get over my ex and realize that I can do better and that she was immature and just fuckin childish.

Just take a break from women for awhile, being in a relationship for 3 years. Thats whut im doing. Women come and go, things will pick up soon.

This woman I was with would always play these fucking games with my mind saying that she wants to be friends and yet I caught her in so many lies. She told me that she jerked this kid's shit a week after we broke up, and then a few months later when I told her that I was sick of her games and all the shit and that I was done trying to be friends since it seemed she couldnt handle it, I told her she was a hoe and that I didnt need to hear about her jerking off some kid, and she didnt know whut I was talking about. So its obvious this bitch just told me this to piss me off.

She called me 2 weeks ago and I just heard noise and talking in the background, so I just hung up. Then I called her and told her to take my name off speed dial thinking that she called me by accident or sumthin. And she said she had her phone in the kitchen and she wasnt in the kitchen that "guys were messing around with my phone". Which was impossible, cuz I heard her voice in the background when she called.

So anyways, its all shit, just realize that if she is the type of girl to fuck around behind your back and break your heart repeatedly, then let the bitch loose, it will take you awhile to realize this, but you will. Just take a break man, keep your head up.

-A

Guest mopius

Re: mopius is gay

Originally posted by KUKU 1er

mopius sucks dick in the hood...fag

dude your right....thats me...and im a "FAG" as you would put it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah. the 43 yr old hooker thing entered my mind lol. no more bats cause now i'm on probation already for going at him with a bat. now i'm not suppossed to be near him. that assault w deadly weapon and a couple other charges were filed. i got off the bullshit charges cause she stuck up 4 me in court but now i come to find out she lied to my face.i'm pulling other chicks and it makes me feel better but now i'm not looking for anything serious.thanks for the support people.

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

i'm going to bed but my life has been so fucked up lately that i have to start a thread. i went out with this girl for 3 yrs. and i loved her dearly. we've been broken up for like 3 wks. and i see her at the gym with this guy i fought over her with. i had all kinds of false charges brought up against me and she stuck up 4 me. but now shes with the guy she told me she thought was ugly and couldn't stand. then i drink my nite away and run into this kid who suppossedly sweated her when we went out and he says she always called him. then i drive by this kid's house that i saw her with and her car is there at 130 in the morning when she has work tomorrow. WHAT A LYING SLUTBAG saying she hated him and she always told me she had to be home early for work. sorry i'm drunk and rambling but i got a lotta stuff on my mind. i was getting over the bbreakup too until i saw her with him and i heard the story and her car at his house at 130 and beyond. UGGGHHHGGGGG! IM SO PISSED! GOOD NITE!

first off...stop putting yourself in a position to be sad...ie stop driving and going where you know you'll see evidence that she's getting the bone.

secondly...if someone says they 'hate' someone...it generally means that there is feeling...if they say they have no opinion...then you're safe...

thirdly...it's obvious that she's a lying whore...so don't sweat it...you want quality, not games...you can land any game.

-dot.

Archived