my life so far.....

Abracadabra

....is a bit of a disappointment. well no, not really. anyway, i moved back home to melbourne 2 weeks ago, and just got a new job today for an insurance company. 35geez a year. can't complain. i'll go looking for a new apartment this weekend. should be fun. i like moving into a new place. rent has gone down since i last lived here (bout 3 years ago) so i'll be able to move into a nice neighborhood. staying at my parent's place in the grimeyness at the mo, and it's getting real old real fast. most of my old friends are in jail. found out 3 of them are now schizophrenic. the others are on heroin. sucks. gotta bail outta here. anyway, that's me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BINHEXED

today

today i have a sudden urge to get tattoos all over me,

and fire a handgun in the sky out my car window

while listening to loud rock and roll. not sure what though.

Guest imported_Europe

Good to hear youre doing well man. Get another killer-crib

- Thread cleaned up, lets not forget the easy rule of 12oz: No drug talk. Thanks.

Guest T E A S E R

i have a lot of resentment in my life so far, some of it isnt that bad and i could probaly get over and let go, but then some of it is like so aggrivating and frusterating to me that i cant seem to forget about it and move on.

like school for instance. left elemtary school and they got all kindsa new playscapes and shit for the gym. left middle school and it improved the cafeteria and all kindsa shit to. went to highschool and it was a new one so its shit wasnt totally done til like a year after we left. again mising out on all the cool shit.

thats like my life story, forever fucking up and barely missing out on some shit.

goto fucking community college instead of a university and miss out in all the freshmen orientation shit at the real university, furthermore making me anti social or making it harder to make friends rather because everyone else who did goto the orientation kind of grew up with those kids or atleast made friends from it....

i dunno, that shit is pretty petty but it pisses me off to no ends.

then im always coming up with ideas or having things i like that i dont do to the furthest of my capabilities for one reason or another...

:o

I couldn't be happier with the way things are going for me. Community college is the shit mr_tease. The drop out rate is something like 50% here so im gonna end up with like 12 kids in each of my classes. I recently moved back in with my folks so i dont have to pay rent. I get drunker than ever before in my life and bring girls back to my parents crib for the dickin. I just orderd some markers from 4thw so i can do things while im walkin around this town. I found this kick ass little bar that has power hour where bottles are 50 cents and well drinks are $1. I know the bar tender there so i spend like $10-15 and drink all night for cheap. The only thing that would make life better is if i could find a job. Money is starting to run low. But everything in my life before this last move was a complete disaster. Things are on the upswing.

stop talking about your own lives! this is about my life assholes.

just kidding.....

maybe.

speaking of killer cribs europe, you should see the place i'm going to look at tomorrow. it's in a brand new building downtown. it's enough to make you weep. if (or more like, when) i move in, i'll post digi flicks and make you all cry at how dope my new apartment is. haha!

melbourne is an amazing place to live. When im you're age i'll be doing a lot better than you are MR ABC sorry to rub it in. but i hope to earn a lot more than 35 geez a year . you cant live off that in the city or at least where you're looking to live.

Originally posted by Bigmouth

melbourne is an amazing place to live. When im you're age i'll be doing a lot better than you are MR ABC sorry to rub it in. but i hope to earn a lot more than 35 geez a year . you cant live off that in the city or at least where you're looking to live.

yeah i can. grab a calculator. that's cool that you'll be earning more. i wasn't down for going to uni and gathering a huge debt. that 35k is cash in pocket. a friend of mine makes 60k but after paying her mortgage, car payments, and bills, i end up with more cash in hand than she does! it's all about how you livin, and considering the only guilty pleasures i have are spraypaint and the odd pair of shoes, 35k is more than enough for me.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

Good luck to ya. Just watch out for this "eyes of the city" type bullshit they got going on. I reckon it's all a load of crap anyway.

well, considering i got over in dublin which has the most security cameras per capita than any other city on earth, i'll do fine.

Archived