Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my life so far.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

....is a bit of a disappointment. well no, not really. anyway, i moved back home to melbourne 2 weeks ago, and just got a new job today for an insurance company. 35geez a year. can't complain. i'll go looking for a new apartment this weekend. should be fun. i like moving into a new place. rent has gone down since i last lived here (bout 3 years ago) so i'll be able to move into a nice neighborhood. staying at my parent's place in the grimeyness at the mo, and it's getting real old real fast. most of my old friends are in jail. found out 3 of them are now schizophrenic. the others are on heroin. sucks. gotta bail outta here. anyway, that's me.

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

people and time changes faster than you know

3. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

yeah its scary how fast time passes...

4. BINHEXED

BINHEXED Guest

today

today i have a sudden urge to get tattoos all over me,
    and fire a handgun in the sky out my car window
    while listening to loud rock and roll. not sure what though.

5. Good to hear youre doing well man. Get another killer-crib

- Thread cleaned up, lets not forget the easy rule of 12oz: No drug talk. Thanks.

6. unconscience

unconscience Banned

my life is average. and i HATE IT.:mad:

7. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

i have a lot of resentment in my life so far, some of it isnt that bad and i could probaly get over and let go, but then some of it is like so aggrivating and frusterating to me that i cant seem to forget about it and move on.

like school for instance. left elemtary school and they got all kindsa new playscapes and shit for the gym. left middle school and it improved the cafeteria and all kindsa shit to. went to highschool and it was a new one so its shit wasnt totally done til like a year after we left. again mising out on all the cool shit.

thats like my life story, forever fucking up and barely missing out on some shit.

goto fucking community college instead of a university and miss out in all the freshmen orientation shit at the real university, furthermore making me anti social or making it harder to make friends rather because everyone else who did goto the orientation kind of grew up with those kids or atleast made friends from it....

i dunno, that shit is pretty petty but it pisses me off to no ends.

then im always coming up with ideas or having things i like that i dont do to the furthest of my capabilities for one reason or another...

:eek:

8. Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean Member

i'm a product of too many broken dreams. utter lack of self discipline haunts me. insecurities make me limp in socail situations.

other than that, my life is doing good. excpet for my utter lack of money.

9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I couldn't be happier with the way things are going for me. Community college is the shit mr_tease. The drop out rate is something like 50% here so im gonna end up with like 12 kids in each of my classes. I recently moved back in with my folks so i dont have to pay rent. I get drunker than ever before in my life and bring girls back to my parents crib for the dickin. I just orderd some markers from 4thw so i can do things while im walkin around this town. I found this kick ass little bar that has power hour where bottles are 50 cents and well drinks are $1. I know the bar tender there so i spend like $10-15 and drink all night for cheap. The only thing that would make life better is if i could find a job. Money is starting to run low. But everything in my life before this last move was a complete disaster. Things are on the upswing.

10. Abracadabra

stop talking about your own lives! this is about my life assholes.

just kidding.....

maybe.

speaking of killer cribs europe, you should see the place i'm going to look at tomorrow. it's in a brand new building downtown. it's enough to make you weep. if (or more like, when) i move in, i'll post digi flicks and make you all cry at how dope my new apartment is. haha!

11. rip

rip Elite Member

my life sucks too. w0rd up to the sucking lifes.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

From all the postcards I've got from my cousin, the big australian cities look insane. You should buy a high rise penthouse smack downtown. Just becasue the view would be cool as hell......

13. Abracadabra

here's a map of downtown, and that crude drawing is where the apartment is

[​IMG]

14. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

MAKES ME THINK SOME TIMES

15. Abracadabra

http://www.virtualaustralia.com/photos/cities/melbourne/098d.jpg'>

ahhh, what a beautiful place to live