My Last Post....

Hank Parker

well, i'll see you guys in the summer!

me....i'm goin away for 6 and a half weeks of nothing but waking up early, getting my ass kicked, getting yelled at, and running long distances. then as soon as i get out, i'm getting a computer so i'll be able to stay in touch w/all the losers i've been aquainted to over the years.

as for 12oz....you've brought me nothing but fun and laughter. and when i get out of basic, me and sweet lady 12oz are gonna have a dance party fa sho "playboi".

and for my fellow Not So Famous friends, i'll hopefully see you guys at the cookout. hopefully.

and now, i leave 12oz w/something for everyone to remember me by, a picture of "Huckleberry Screech"...

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/Uy6oC_screech2.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i swear that this year theres probly more people leaving to join the armed forces than any other year......i know of atleast 5 of my high schoo friends r joinin and now theres ppl from 12oz joinin up..........is there somethin that we dont know about if u join or somethin............

• 1 month later...

so i graduated bmt on friday. i'm still on base and am about to ship out for school. and holy shits what a coincidence, there was a fellow 12ozer in my dorm w/me, one of cornhustlas friends, and another older dude that quit a long time ago from queens that was freinds w/muze. yeah so i made it. and it went fast and i lost like 20lbs. to all my homies, i say what's up and the best of luck to you all. cause i may not be able to get back online for a little bit but remember by drinking a bass ale, or by painting a tropicana when it gets layed over and it just seems too good to be true, or smoke some pipe tobacco you rolled into some eazy widerz, or roll a huge roller and then be like "woah that blows my mind" and construction wasn't finished on the structure so half of it gets fucked up. 1ll m@d $pr@y b0mBz 4 lYf3 1ll3g@LZ y0.

never so fine,

Hank Parker

Archived