My last binge drink in said country......

OVERsketched

I arrived at the station where my friend lived and had to ait 20 minutes in the fucking cold. So naturally my beer fiended mind went and bought one. My balls almost dropped off it was that cold anyways my mate finally arives at the station. We go back to his house and pick some things up and then he says `since it is your last night in Japan I am going to pay for you to get a blow job`. I was like `okay` I am not going to knock back a blow job.

Arrive at the place talk to the girl which is the Japanese way. Get sucked on for 30 minutes blow my MAD NUT on her face. It was funny cause I aimed for her eye and *Splat* right on target captain. Anyways went to go drink with other friends at a beer house place thingy. Drank alot nof Beer, Tequila, Cokctails and Shochu [like Sakae]. Ate food that was mad tastey. Got a kiss from one of the females working there because my friends told her it was my last night in Japan. Grabbed a hand full of mad lollies. Went outside smoked a joint.

Jumped in the car and went to get some sticker pictures [prikura] in a rush cause I had to be on the last train at 11:23 pm. Got to the station in the end about 5 minutes early. Spoke to some Brazillian guy who was an exchange student in Japan. Naturrally I dindnt understand shit cause my Japanese skills snuk off like the Sneaky Ninja that it was [drunk in English].

Got on the train and listened to my Md player I got for US$50. Ate them loollies yay mad tastey. Fucking train took to nlong I was about to go ape shit cause I am an impatient prick when it comes to long train journeys. Got to the station I had to change at. Got on the next train which was called the MOONLIGHT EXPRESS........I didnt have a clue if it was going to stop at my station because normally these typess of express don`t well it did and I was happy. Got off the train and went bombing around my area. Called my host mum she came and picked me up what a champ it was 1 amm before I called her. And now I am drinking beer and rambling on 12 oz...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived