Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My job as a lifeguard, acid, menustration, dogs..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ElectricitySucks, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

For those of you who dont know me, (roughly 98% of you) i work as a lifeguard at a condominium pool. Its amazing. I am overpaid for the amount of work i do...which consists of sitting on a chair, sitting on floaty noodles in the water, sitting wihile reading magazines and books, watching tv, and occasionally, when noone is in the pool on a cloudy day, having sex in the clubhouse for 2 hours on big leather couches. of course, when people are in the pool, i have to watch them, but half the time noone comes...which is where my fun comes into play. but nothing ever "exciting" happens..like in most regular jobs.

apparently today was a very different day. alot of people came to the pool because its about 90 degrees and families brought friends and their friends brought their friends and the such. so it was pretty busy.

so im doing my regular job, sitting on the chair looking at people, while i constantly rermind myself how awesome my job is. This all started to change at around 3:00. i see this woman, blonde, 35, comes over to me. shes still in the pool and im sitting outside the pool in a chair. she looks at me and says "i dont think the kids are allowed to have swimmies in the pool." (swimmies= those air inflated things around kids arms who cant swim) so im like "ha.......uhhh." shes like "yeah, read the rules." so im confused as fuck and im reading the rules on a big sign, and NOWHERE does it say that. so i explain to her, that HELLO KIDS NEED THOSE THINGS OR ELSE THEY WILL DROWN AND DIE.

It was at this time when i realized this woman was acting rather strange and maybe she was on some sort of medication (acid, whiskey.) a few minutes go by. she goes up the stairs to get out of the pool and she almost trips 3 times getting out. she then proceeds to her chair, barely making it without falling flat on her face. she gets to her chair, looks up, down, and lets herself drop from the standing position onto the chair, making a loud noise. at this time, i try to forget what i just saw. a few minutes later, i look back at her and her hands are in her bikini, near her roughly 35 year old vagina. she is not a good looking 35 year old either.

something is wrong.

i look the other way, but i find myself looking back constantly at what is happening. (there are about 40 other people seated around her, but thankfully are unaware of what shes doing.) she gets up, goes to unlock the gate, but cannot. (everyone needs a key to get in/out of the gate) she walks in a sqiggley line to someone, telling that person to open the gate. her appearence is hooker-like, her eyes are three quarters closed. i felt like i was in a scene of fear and loathing in las vegas, only i was sober, and this lady is talking to herself, walking around, and touching herself in the company of 50 people.

an hour goes by. a golden retriever the size of a hummer jumps into the pool. dogs are not allowed anywhere near the pool. the owner instructs me to get the beast out by using the skimmer net which is 2 feet by 6 inches. the dog is 6'4.

a few minutes go by and a group of 5 15-16 year old girls who had been drinking come into the pool. 2 of them vomit in the pool. vomit is not allowed in the pool. everyone in the pool quickly evacuates in disgust and anger.

about half hour goes by when 2 landscapers start yelling at each other in the pool area. one of them has a weed wacker.

i sense danger.

they are yelling in spanish at speeds i cannot comprehend. i point to the gate to tell them to leave. they start yelling at me. i cant understand spanish at mach 5. the verbal fight ends and the physical fight starts between them. uh oh. they are fucking each other up and im pushing them out of the gate so i cant be held liable for broken body parts from one of these guys who need that money..

at this point, i dont know what to do. i have a cracked out lady jerking off, a dragon in the pool, annoying 15 year olds, vomit in the pool, and a full out fight i cannot translate into english. although im pretty sure it was about one of the guys planting flowers in the wrong spot. so i called my boss.

me: chris..hey its electricitysucks, theres something wrong at the pool, i need backup.
    tom: whats wrong electricitysucks?
    me: i just need backup. now.

to make the long story shorter, everyone filtered out of the pool around 6 and the havoc stopped. but it looked like someone had left their belongings in a chair. i go over to the chair and i realized it was the lady that was on drugs stuff. there is dried up blood along with a tampon on the seat, along with her hat, towel, ect. obviously she did not want to come back for her things after what she had done.

i clocked out and drove home.

2. Element 518

Element 518 Junior Member

I don't even know what to say to that.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

wow. what a day.
    this shall be my reminder that
    my days do not suck ass.

4. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hahahah i love this story

6. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

this...is...great

my "regular" job has had nothing this awesom...ever.

just a drunken indian who would come into working beaten with a tennis raket by his wife so he had little square prints all over him....but thats it

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

wow man
    thats a sit com like series of events
    congrats on making it out alive

8. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

9. ElectricitySucks

i prefer getting paid to watch tv or at least play with the noodles in the pool..but not deal with fighting, vomiting, or hippies. it was a confusing day.

10. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

atleast you got paid for that

11. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Wait, so someone yacked in the pool and the people got out and you just kinda chilled there? If so, thats awesome. If you had to attempt to clean vomit out of a pool, i'm very sorry.

12. ElectricitySucks

i turned up the chlorine past the lethal limit to kill the vomit. and put a shitload of deadly cleaning chemicals in the water, which put minor burns on my hands.

13. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

a guy shit on the floor of my work once.

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I hope the next child who gets in the pool dies due to the chlorine and other chemicals. Make sure to blame it on acid-menstruation lady

15. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i thought this part was hilarious.

:$: