my jaw is fucking fucked up

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmm all I can suggest is move to Tennessee, buy some flannel shirts and a confederate flag; all while toting a gun and laughing "A huck, A huck, huck!" j/k..again

Seeks, If you have the broken fragment the dentist may be able to reattach the broken segment with bonding techniques. Other treatment options include composite bonding and sometimes a crown (cap) if most of the tooth is missing.

whatever...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i have a fucked up tooth or something, and its made the whole left side of my fucking face swell up. shit is not "swass"! my family's sick of listening to me complain, so i figured it take it online... fuck, it hurts...

swass..?.. well when someone is skating and the whole back of their pants is wet its called swass...= sweatyass. swass is definately not cool so i guess you used it right.

have you tried some vicodin yet? sure, that might not get rid of what makes the pain, but it'll make the pain go away. you may have to take it for a long while because you dont have any insurance, and it may develop into a life-long, pain killing habit, but what's a habit compared to some unbearable pain?

oh man, hahahaha...you can only expect that shit to get worse, i had the same exact thing happen to me last year after a faulty filling got infected, although it can happen without a filling, were talking absessed tooth here. let me tell you all the fun your in for! this is how mine went...

first few days: mild pain, toohtache, not so bad happened before so i dont think anything of it.

after about 3 days: pain becomes excruciating, still i think it could go away, i try to go on normally, but i cant deposit food in that side of my moutherino, so i continue to avoid it and just bitch to people about how it hurts.

next few days: the tooth begins to come loose i can feel a pressure behind it like its forcing it out of my jaw, the tooth wiggles at the touch, i cannot touch the tooth though, it causes horrible pain, i cant swallow too good because that hurts as well, forget breathing because air passing over the tooth feels waaaaaaay too splendid to do that, by splendid i mean fucking horrible. this is the point where i begin to stare at pliers longingly and cease to sleep.

the next days: i take medicine my parents have lying around, mostly motrin 600's which help a bit and i get anbesol to rub all over my mouth, this only helps mildly, i am able to sleep about an hour, but all it takes is the lightest touch and im back up.

more: i no longer sleep, my days consist of praying to mike for death and i think this is where i actually say that i will pull the tooth out myself if i dont go to a dentist soon, all this time the tooth is getting looser and more pressure builds up.

finally: i go to the dentist, he tells me that hes surprised that i went this long, turns out i have an infection called an abessed tooth (im sure other people on here have had this, and you share my pain....) he immediately gives me about 3 needles of novicane, but the pus in my face neutralizes it im told, so it looks like my dream of experiencing pre-modern dentristry without anasthetics will become a reality, he clamps on a device to get at the tooth, this hurts fucking bad, i am practically ripping the arms off the fucking chair and attempting to kick the wall in. eventually he drills into the tooth so that the pus can drain, it starts to feel better after an hour or so. it turns out the pressure behind my tooth and what was starting to move into my cheeks and face around my eyes was pus from the infection, yummmy. he leaves the hole for about a week to drain the shit out then its back for root canal fun! thats where ill stop.

good luck seeking, if you dont have medical coverage your fucked! my friend had an absess and didnt go to a dentist and ended up in the emergency room where they had to cut his face open to drain the puss because his right side of his face was swollen alot, he passed out pretty much before he got to the hospital from the infection.

have fun.

when am i going to get my normal username back!?!?!?!?!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

find out if there is a dental school in your area, if there is go to it and they might take you in for free, so the students can experiment on you. im sure you would be good practice. youd probably have to sign like a waiver or something that wouldnt hold them responsible for your death...........but im not sure what im saying anymore.

why is that name, Tyler Durden so damn familiar?

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i have a fucked up tooth or something, and its made the whole left side of my fucking face swell up. shit is not "swass"! my family's sick of listening to me complain, so i figured it take it online... fuck, it hurts...

For some reason i thought you didn't have a family...

i thought you lived in a closet with a computer and tons of books....

just a strange thought

so not only did it fucking keep me awake all night, but everytime my girl would roll over, she would bump her shoulder into it and i would leap up and scream. i look like a fucking mongloid. my left side is swollen, literally, like three times its normal size... its retarded. tomorrow, i go to a dentist... fuck i'll, i'll take back bottles...

Guest imported_Tesseract

...yeah, i bet it does. A real sweet flavor...

Anyway, go see the dentist man, it sounds like you really have to, good luck.

Toothpain almost made me alcoholic/i hate dentists

teeth/the evil bone

my jaw is still fucking fucked up. its gotten to the point where random passerbyes are begining to show concern. i was informed today (on several occasions) that tooth infections can be deadly if left untreated. fuck me. i dont need this shit.

if i never post again, its cause i died of an absessed tooth. how fucking wack would that be.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its true man, and it would be real wack if you die over a tooth infection.

Especially when that would mean that despite the pain you wouldnt want to see a doctor.

I'm saying that cause "dentist" is one of the things i dont want to think about.

So it could happen.

im gonna go to the dentist tomorrow and get it fixed... i just gotta make it through the night, which, if its anything like last night, is going to suck... waking up every time i move cause it bumped my pillow and sent shockwaves through my body... sooo not fun.

seeking/my pain is the worlds pain

Archived