my JAPAN trip....

doctor_slump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ALL vegitarian, served at monk shrine.

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL139/2049914/3972885/49147459.jpg'>

the golden shrine posted before: that was the shrine that marcolo polo found, and went back to the queen of england and informed... columbus sailed the ocean blue searching for the shrine made of all gold... and discovered America... and thats how America was discovered....

neat, ey?

Originally posted by skullnbones

awesome collection of flicks thanks. argh everytime i see one of these city photo threads i wanna travel more and more. i WILL find a way.

and could you please explain this place, looks like a jewelery store...

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL139/2049914/3972885/49147053.jpg'>

this was inside a clothing store, I guess they made it a legal wall where random people were allowed to tag on it... the show case infront of the wall holds watches adn jewelry.. you are correct. It was a somewhat big store, at least for japan.... had a upstairs and carried male, female and a childrens line, i believe.

notice the "good shit" in the middle... i was like.. who the HELL would write "Good Shit" on the fucking wall... i had a little chuckle.

i took movies too with my new digi cam... is there a way to post movies on here? --- little clips... maybe a minute or so long...some shorter.