My house got robbed

sieb

i was at a freidns house and my mom was a t church

and some kid i knew in like 7th grade, broke a window adn ran up in my house an djacked my ps2 and vice city and my memory card, and ramsacked my room, the cop said it looked like they were trying to find drugs, which is really wierd, cause i have nothing in my house, and i never have anythign besides liek a dub even if i did,. man someone is going to get theyre ass beat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know it was him

cause my neighbors saw him, and theyd seen him before once,

and they were like it was that one kid bla bla bla, and i knew what they were talking about, and my neighbor whos elderly told them on theyre way in that she was calling the cops. and they went in anyway, i know who one of them is for sure, the other 2 could be anyone, they were only in my house for like 2 minutes.

and then they were gone, and then the cops came and talked to my neighbors, and tehy came backalter when we were home. im so heated

that sucks bro.....same shit happened to me about 8 years ago......only the stuff they jacked was my friends belongings and a few of my things...needless to say,we found out who did it and they ended up having to get some dental work done.

Archived