my girlfriend left me.

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

my girlfriend left me today.

well yet two more star struck lover adolescents fall into the pit. well actually, im the one who falls into the pit. and she doesnt seem to be watching me.. oh thats right, because shes quickly walking away.

here i come vancouver, and in two weeks time (we are on a 'break') maybe a miracle will come crashing down, and the site of me shall render her heart joyous and alive once again, but i can only think of dead things.

i am strangely detached right now.. but i was feeling a lot worse before. i didnt eat anything today.

if there is a lesson hidden inside here somewhere, i cant find it.

i hope some of you can relate, but for some odd reason im feeling kind of ok, considering me and the girl were supposed to get married. it carries along the lines of incompatibility, and i trust her.

some things just dont work out, no matter how good they are. and to miss someone like crazy, only to know that they're image of you consists of quiet fondness, but with the huge absence of the L-O-V-E can leave one lost and bewildered.

wish me luck on my way, im in a strange life.

the thing that hurts the most, is that i still miss her so much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

its weird though.. cuz have you ever met a girl where EVERYTHING clicked?

for instance, we both shared similar childhoods, and even displayed almost identical traits in all these weird things like we are both partially left and right handed, we both have an obsession with walking and sitting on the left side, yet we both sleep on the right side. and we hate sweet stuff but we love chips, i mean all these little ill things, and shit was dope, i mean, this girl was the bomb.

i mean, i got a million and one memories, but now im stuck with nothing BUT that. shit is hard.

i've never felt closer to another human being in my entire existance, except for my mother. no one knows me quite as well as my ex does, and we were both hopelessly in love, but now its gone. i've learned more about myself, and people as a whole from this one lil girl than any professor could ever teach me.

i guess maybe the lesson is to love and never look back.

shit is hard, and enjoy happiness while you can.

thats all folks.

i dont know your relationship or anything, but breaks are good sometimes. it really shows whether the person is supposed to be with you or not. maybe this is your time to learn more about yourself and instead of being with someone and learning more about yourself through you? does that make any sense. all in all, i'm sure that she will realize how much she loves you and come back. then you will know that this is really "it". what i can say is, dont wait. live your life. my sister is going through the same thing, and i am sorta counseling her ex boyfriend. i dont approve of her making the decision that she makes, but i know that she really does love him and will come back to him. i just have to convince him that she will...so i told him not to wait though. i told him to live it. maybe everything was just too perfect...

good luck though.

Guest chicken bone

im not going to count on her loving me again, cuz basically the deal with us, is she doesnt feel any love for me. it COULD be cuz we havent seen eachother for 2 weeks, and that unintentionally, even when shes in a good mood and thinks of all the good things, they lead to bad. its like she just doesnt love me anymore, and its not intentional, shes tried to fight it, and its not like theres anyone new in her life ya know?

it could just be that 'we weren't meant to be' ya know? but im just gonna try to have fun when im gone, and when i get back, theres a 50/50 chance we'll get to see eachother in person again before we part our ways. there is the kicker.

its weird too cuz this is determining a long distance relationship, cuz shes leaving for good anyways, and we'll be countries apart. so its either we become friends, or maintain long distance relationship. not so glamourous, eh? doesnt change the fact that i still love her though.. and its not like shes being a bitch about this or anything.

love hurts/keep on moving

there is a hidden message in this.....as much as you two were in love you will find some else who you will feel even closer with. people come into our lives for a reason and women in your case and in all men vise versa for women, are here to allow you to see what you want and dont want in a girl. if this was meant to happen then she will come back. maybe not in a week or a month maybe not even a year. and if your not together then obviously right now the relationship is not meant to be...maybe this all happened because the girl your really supposed to be with is coming soon...i dont know if you feel me. and feeling like that is normal...everyone goes threw it...look right now as i type a relationship is being broken. just give yourself sometime..try do things to keep her off your mind

it is better to have love and lost

then to have never loved before

-I

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

listen to dashboard confessional, should cheer you up....

[/b]

Deffintley listen to Dashboard Confessional

haha good for the girl trubles.

Archived