my girlfriend is in the bathroom pooping so........

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

normally i wouldhave but my new place doesnt have one..........

SO.

the shit splatters way more when your trying to not let it splatter.

Guest HESHIANDET

deal.

whilst i was peeing i was wishing someone would take a picture of me. i have one of those double sided sinks and i was kneeling half on the counter / half on the divider between the two sinks and pissing down into the drain w/ the water running so it wouldnt smell. some splashed up onto the dishes in the dish rack so i filled a glass and doused the dishes when i was done to wash the pee away. im drunk

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ahahahahahaha... I've done this exact same thing a number of times. Also, peeing in empty bottles and setting them aside till the bathroom's clear.

I been peeing in sinks for years... Ive pissed in probably a total of 150 different sinks in my cities metro area... You are all new jacks to the game..

Its the ultimate "party crash " stunt.. Especially at wealthy homes..

one time on teh bus coming back from a soccer game, this fat kid max really had to go to the bathroom but the busdriver wouldn't stop so he told the coach and the coach told him to either a) pee in a bottle or B) poo in a bag or something. so the entire bus full of kids moved to the front half voluntarily and he a)peed in a bottle while he B) poo-ed in a plastic grocery bag that he did not c) throw immediately out the fucking window, instead he d) held it in his lap to throw away in the trash can back at school with his pepsi bottle of pee.

what a disgustfuck

Archived