my girl

GWIZ1r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

make an account at freephtoto, upload the picture into the accoount, go click on that picture in the photoalbum untill you get a webpage that just shows the picture. copy and paste that URL into the IMG button right near the SIZE option when you are posting

i actually think there is. but here's an opposing statement to put in mind: dudes' minds go crazy when it comes to girls very easily. i should know, it almost ruined the best relationship iv ever had. and im sure most other guys will fess up. i think its a revolving wheel of bullshit. but still, in the end, girls fuck with the head way too easily.

Originally posted by ODW

i actually think there is. but here's an opposing statement to put in mind: dudes' minds go crazy when it comes to girls very easily. i should know, it almost ruined the best relationship iv ever had. and im sure most other guys will fess up. i think its a revolving wheel of bullshit. but still, in the end, girls fuck with the head way too easily.

dude i agree with you.. i'm doing the exact same thing to my girl right now and she leaves to go overseas next week..... too many thoughts going through my head.

Originally posted by ODW

Always end up as casualties and what not. Relationships screw shit up.

Originally posted by avils

dude i agree with you.. i'm doing the exact same thing to my girl right now and she leaves to go overseas next week..... too many thoughts going through my head.

yo dude i had the similar thing go down. but for real, if u truly love the girl and she loves u. then u should trust her (if trust is the issue yer referring to). i think itd be more worth it to stick it out. its a lot better than heart break, which in my opinion is the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. but its tough to say. has she been faithful always in the past? how long have u been together? how does she feel about you? vise versa with her? in my opinion its better to just go straight out and talk to her rather than let it fuck with your head 3 times a second everyday. relationships are difficult but they are worth the work and effort. its so nice having someone there that u know u can always count on and rely on. it sucks that im not gonna have a girl for over 2 years but o well. my mind will be less bitter against girls. good luck dude.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

make an account at freephtoto, upload the picture into the accoount, go click on that picture in the photoalbum untill you get a webpage that just shows the picture. copy and paste that URL into the IMG button right near the SIZE option when you are posting

is free photo a website or something on 12oz? i need to know so yall can see her

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by GWIZ1r

i dont know how to post a pic on here but if one of yall could help me out ill post a pic of my girl so yall can see what i come home to...hopefully she'll meet the hig expectations of 12 oz prophet

Jeesus fuckin christ dude, i got a hot girl to, that didnt prevent me from learning how to post a flick...its one click away here....look before looking stupid :rolleyes:

This guy seems mighty suspicious to me.

Originally posted by GWIZ1r

wassup to all the long beach area writers right know there is a certain writer that i am lookin for he/she goes by the name of: MOOK if anyone knows who this person is please respond aiight well one love yall im outro

He might be trying "TUE" get in with us.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Archived