Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my girl wont talk to me because im anorexic

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alleniverson, Oct 21, 2002.

1. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

Alright.

This girl Im friends with and I talk on the phone for hours every day.
    We're really good friends. I would love to take it farther but Im not quite sure if the feeling is mutual so I dont really let it be known. I told her Ive had spells with anorexia before, but that I was over it. She goes out of her way to give me good dieting tips, etc.

On the phone tonight she tells me she gave her number to a guy.
    I get pissed but dont express it. In what may have been retaliation, I tell her I havent eaten in the past 4 days (which is true). She gets really mad. She tells me not to call or email or IM her until Ive eaten again.
    I tell her ok and we hang up.

Now what the fuck should I do? Should I lie to her and tell her Ive eaten something so we talk again? Should I really wait until I eat something (probably another 7-10 days), and then call her? Was she wrong to give me that ultimatum? Should I just say fuck it, and stop talking to her completely since she cant accept a major part of my life?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah and EAT SOMETHING TWIG BOY!!

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

5. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

6. el barto

el barto Elite Member

fuck i love eating, and im skinny as shit. i consider myslef lucky, not eating has to suck

7. krie

krie Guest

ur a retard, fukn eat u fool b4 u pass out and die! i am always eating, dont get fat but. :king:

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

To be perfectly honest and blunt with you your a fag. Not just because you "have spells with anorexia".

You get all pissed cause she gave her number to some dude. You haven't even had enough balls to tell her you dig her. Then you through around some pussy shit like "I haven't eaten for 4 days" only because you know she cares about your health and well-being for some reason. Like she's all of a sudden going to be like "oh i'm sorry i'm changing my number first thing in the morning and i'm going over to your house right now so we can watch tv, fuck, and eat pizza off each others chest's". Even if you did tell her you liked her chances are she'd pass on the chance considering you come at her with that bullshit. Not eat for another 7 days? Is she wrong for giving you the ultimatum? Are you wrong for being a little baby bitch that wants her and 12oz to feel sorry for you when you blurt out "i haven't eaten for 4 days and probably wont eat for another week"? Chances are she doesen't know what to do since she's not a psychologist and she's trying to get you to eat, thinking you value your friendship. But instead you say "fuck her i'll show her and not eat." good one buddy! You probably act like a dick anyway when your starving yourself. (i know act dumb if I don't eat ifor a few hours not days) Then cry about her not accepting this "major part of your life". Dude having no legs and being impotent is a major part of your life. You act like anorexia is something to be proud of or want to keep active in your life.

suck it up toothpick go to a 24 hour joint eat something

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

dude she ain't your girl.

pistolbrutallyhonestnotcaringwhetheryoueatordieoner

10. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Your just like a friend I have known since I was 8. You worry about things to much and develope some sort if sleep disorder or don`t eat and shit like that....I swear my friends gets a new mental disorder a month......He will grow out of it.......And build that fat up boy...Your killing yourself slowly.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

die slowly.
    stop being such a fuck and eat something
    girls dont like stick boys

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

an anorexic man? that's super fucking gay. what are you chasing a girl for, sounds more like you prefer the lads? and what makes you think she wants your boney ass anyway? put on some weight and you will be able to score face to face instead of trying to pimp bitches on the net. plus- whining to a girl and trying to get sympathy lovin' is no way to get laid. now go munch on a cheesburger, and soon you'll be munching on some gash

13. bug

bug Guest

the people on this thread may be really harsh and rude, but they told you the truth. and really, it is the truth. you need to keep a girl interested in you for who you are, not feel sorry for you. seems like you're looking for a mother, not a girlfriend. pulling sympathy cards like that doesn't do anything but make you more unattractive.

also, girls like to play games, so she may have told you she gave her number to some dude to make you jealous because maybe she's seeing if you'll finally make a move if it seems like you could lose her.

either that, or you seem more like just a friend to her since you have girly character traits such as anorexia and sympathy wishes

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.craigproductions.com/ECpics01/guests/sandrak1a.jpg'>
    "I'm gonna take your 'girl' then I'm gonna kick your ass."

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew