my girl holds me down

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

well she holds me down many ways. sometimes she gives e money and buys me stuff. and sometims she pins my arms down ad effs me. i love her. shes dope. ask seeking, he slept on her couch

yo, cool or not, you better tell your girl to lay off my Q, nawmean! :D

hesh's girl is definitely the joint. we'd be out, walking home from the bar, and she'd be grabbing markers from fools, catching tags, all drunk and disorderly. haha. one day were coming home from brunch, an we stop at some little super designer spot, an she's trying to get a job, meanwhile me an hesh are catching etch tags on the building right nextdoor in broad daylight, making fun of some fat puerto rican cat riding one of those motorized scooters. fucking herb.

sunday afternoon etch tags on apartment front doors...

that's gangster.

hesh's girl has QUEEN tattooed on the inside of her lip.

that's gangster.

i miss you fools. i need to get my priorities straight an get back out there nawmeanyaheard.

this time i need a girl of my own, an serkaholic needs one too, an we can all go out just mangle the city together.

seeking/mom

my laydeezy be straight g ridin on that though.....

i got flikkys of her 9 trey hittin steelys plus she rolled the crew from the hood for hittin transit back jumps first in nine trey.

we was married and shit.....made money and hit it large on living.....

but shit......you dont even know how i cant tell it.......

tease, for future reference adults interact with eachother based on intellect regardless of gender. Constant references to sexual activitys from non involved partys or involved partys references to past present or future sexual activitys is really a poor way to represent yourself among adults.

oh, i wouldn't say that jim brownski... most chicks tend to find me an interesting novelty until they find out im a scumbag.

but i just dont hold back on shit like that.. if they want my opinion, i'm gonna give it to em.. if they take offense, that's their prob.

and i was just w/ her cause she was hot,, this was back in my younger days when i cared about that sorta thang

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

well she holds me down many ways. sometimes she gives e money and buys me stuff. and sometims she pins my arms down ad effs me. i love her. shes dope. ask seeking, he slept on her couch

yay, sounds good. i hope my boy talks or thinks about me like this. i do about him.

Originally posted by Vanity

... most chicks tend to find me an interesting novelty until they find out im a scumbag.

but i just dont hold back on shit like that.. if they want my opinion, i'm gonna give it to em.. if they take offense, that's their prob.

and i was just w/ her cause she was hot,, this was back in my younger days when i cared about that sorta thang

:king: :king: imsayin.