my gf crys too much.

rip

ok this bitch as of a girl friend crys every god damn minute. the only time she doesnt cry is when shes suckin my dick. i swear look at this convo:

her: < crying..

me: why

her: i dont know.. cuz i miss yoU? cuz its like.. i dono.. i dont want 2 say how i feel cuz i know its not true but i still think it..

me: how do u feel it but know its not true?

her: juss like.. i dono.. i noe u care or w/e & u have shit 2 do.. but it still bugs me not seein u all that often.. juss feels like im not all that important.. i dono..

her: & i dono.. b4 u used to say stupid shit like "oh you looked good today" blah blah.. iono.. juss like u stopped like i got ugly or something

her: im stupid.........

me: ok sorry

her: no other comments..

me: what else can i say/

me: sorry for working all the time

her:i guess...

shut the fuck up bitch. yall fools get the drift of where this shit is going. god damn she is retarded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by effyoo

just tell her " you always look good when my dick is in your mouth"

sounds like a good idea. but our fucking convorsation is still goin on an gettin worse. i hope i get head tomorrow or seriously im dumpin this bitch. way too much emotions. i told her i was leaving in 4 months an she says" dont worry i wont get atached" 2 weeks later "i love you" fucking slut.

dude i fuckin feel ya 100%

my girlfriend is always cryin, like well get in an argument, and ill get pissy about something and she starts cryin then im like why are you crying and it just pisses me off more and she dont know why shes crying and she keeps sayin, im not crying and im like fuck! goddamnit what am i spoze to do why are you crying, im not crying, then whats wrong, nothing, then why are you crying? fuck, i hate it...

Re: dude i fuckin feel ya 100%

Originally posted by amItoolate?

my girlfriend is always cryin, like well get in an argument, and ill get pissy about something and she starts cryin then im like why are you crying and it just pisses me off more and she dont know why shes crying and she keeps sayin, im not crying and im like fuck! goddamnit what am i spoze to do why are you crying, im not crying, then whats wrong, nothing, then why are you crying? fuck, i hate it...

fer real wtf. i mean shes cryin and im like wtf? im not crying why the fuck is she. you cant do shit in that situation.

girls are just emotional by nature. if you beat her she would only like you more, dont ask why but its the truth. you treat a girl like shit and she'll only like you more. the only time youll run into trouble with girls is when you treat em like gold, then before you know it you have a knife through your back.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Whenever she cries pretend to start crying and see what she does......She is just doing it for attention next week she will be all like I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.....Fuck her video tape it and dump her...............

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

...shake her like a baby.

hahahaha!!

so rip, i don't get it.. she's a bitch because she misses you? she's a "fucking slut" 'cause she said she loves you? hmmmm.

dude, is she cute? if so, send her my way. i'm also in SD, i can take care of her while you're gone. sounds like you're not into her too much anyways (aside from when she's giving you head). sounds like this girl wants to be kept like a pet. sounds like trouble, too.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Whenever she cries pretend to start crying and see what she does......She is just doing it for attention next week she will be all like I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.....Fuck her video tape it and dump her...............

last time i did that is to get her to suck my dick. worked pretty well. but now she does everything so wtf? >=/

Originally posted by juggernaut

hahahaha!!

so rip, i don't get it.. she's a bitch because she misses you? she's a "fucking slut" 'cause she said she loves you? hmmmm.

dude, is she cute? if so, send her my way. i'm also in SD, i can take care of her while you're gone. sounds like you're not into her too much anyways (aside from when she's giving you head). sounds like this girl wants to be kept like a pet. sounds like trouble, too.

ok heres the whole thing about our relationship. i told her before we got into it, "im leaving for boot camp in like 4 months so i dont want to get all attached and shit." she said, "im not looking for an emotional relationship either" so cool right? WRONG MUTHER FUCKER WRONG. two weeks into it "i love you" god damn i mean wtf can you say to that. then we preceeded to have sex. and no you cant have her. well atleast until after i leave. and do you know a writter named sevs? from gpk. thats the hommie but i thought he left to san antonio like a month ago. but i just saw new shit by him yesterday.

nope, dunno sevs. never heard of that crew, either. cool name, though. GPK = Garbage Pail Kids.

i guess i just don't understand getting into any relationship with the notion that there will be no attachment. unless you really hate the girl, you will become emotionally attached at least a little. shrug

Originally posted by juggernaut

nope, dunno sevs. never heard of that crew, either. cool name, though. GPK = Garbage Pail Kids.

i guess i just don't understand getting into any relationship with the notion that there will be no attachment. unless you really hate the girl, you will become emotionally attached at least a little. shrug

o well if u live around kernt mesa by vlaimont mesa blvd an keany villa road youll see some.

Archived