my gay weekend

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I spent it in the rainy, foggy mountains of PR, drinking sake and smoking cigars.

Yesterday my dad stabbed me in the face repeatedly with a sandwich.

Fuck that my weekend was pretty good.

Myself and 15 others went to Six Flags Over Texas.

That was last night, they drove up from austin to stay the weekend.

After Six Flags we went to my friend's house and bought 45 Colt45's (that's 3x15pack (12 pack price with THREE free cans))... we had alot of other stuff to drink as well.

...and this girl that's supposed to be a friend stole some pills from my brother...hmmm

ugh... my weekend was shitty too. I got drunk guzzlin a 40 oz from mickeys that took probably a half hour to get because all the stores we went to didnt have it until finally bum bum buuuum! we found one. So i drank a 40 and shared a 24 oz of corona.. I was fricken cool off that shit smoked some cigs and then through it all up and i was normal again. FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Originally posted by rental+Dec 12 2005, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Dec 12 2005, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 11 2005, 03:57 PM

so i decided to stay sober this weekend (it's been a while). on sunday i found myself sitting in a park reading a book like a fuckin granny. wow, i'd hate to be straight edge

you dork, you liked it.

[/b]

i know, which is why it was gay. at least i got a tan. woo summer