my fucked up day, the story thread.

AORAone

ok fuckers. hers what happened today. i was walking to my parents house from my apartment. minding my own buisness, takin pictures of stickers and hand styles i did the previous day, when two mexican guys that were standing in front of a house started walking up to me. they kinda stopped about five feet in front of me. i was like fuck this man. i thought that to myself. they were the typical gangsta around here. big thick black sunglasses like the oldschool shit. plaid jackets, dickies and chucks. these fuckers looked so fake. goddamn. theyre all what are you listining too? i took off my head phones to act like i didnt hear. they repeated. i said, "look guys what do you want, im kinda in a rush". they just looked at me. finally one of em grabbed his belt buckle with both hands like he was a hardass and said" i heard you were talkin shit about my mom yo" i was like............" i dont even know you fuckers" on a side note, i have a cursing problem. so this doesnt help. and it doesnt help that these dudes looked like they were 14. so i had the fuck you attitude. the kid doin all the talkin says" bullshit yo, my homie here says every time you walk through here your talkin shit" now i was getting a little annoyed so i just started walking away. i dont really feel like beating the shit out of two 100lb wannabe's. the kid pushes me and says"dont walk away from me, you wanna fight?" i responded with " naw, im good, i cant fight very well" :lol: so the talker says" yo homie grab that gat" i turn around to see the silent dude pull out a gun, then i look at the other dude and hes smiling. he pulls his shirt up in the back and produces one as well. i have several thoughts running in my head by now. 1. "what the....."2.fuuuuuuuuck. what the hell "3. pussys, nothin but pussys"4. the silent one wasnt holdin his gun right....grab it?"5. theyre gonna shoot me......" for some reason, (i have thought about this all day and still ant figure it out) all i could get out is " fuck you kids, shoot me then".........as soon as i said this i thought "shit man" it took them a while to respond, so i took a step toward them. i was planning on pushing the one on my right and grabbing the barrel of the guy in front of me. all of a sudden they lowered there shit. the silent one said" naw man were just playing with you" and the other guy says"yeah man, we got you good huh?"...............what the fuck? now ill admit, i was pretty confident that i could take these two guys at first. then they pulled out there guns and i thought twice. of course i was scared. but again all i could get out was "fuck you guys" and then i walked off. so they ran after me. when they caught up they asked me it i was a "tagger". now i couldnt deny that i was because i had one of those large blackbooks on me. i was holdin it in my hand. so i couldnt just say no. they asked me to write something on a piece of paper for them. i thought about declining and walking off, which is what i should of done. but i agreed. now, i opened up to a blank page, and asked him what he wanted me to write? he says " vanessa, vannessa......dude whats her last name? gomez? right?" "yeah man" " is it with a z or an s on the end?" so i attempt to write it. my hand was shaking still because im a complete puss man, i was still startled. lol. i pushed the deco down too far and ink came splattering onto the page. they start to complain. so i rip the page out and start a new one, by the time i was done, i had written "vannesa gomez and johan for ever. chollo, sur 13" on the page and i ripped it out and got up. they followed me for a while and finally took a right and i just kept going......man i felt sick. and i was angry at the same time. i bummed a smoke off a guy moving his shit into a u-haul because i thought i needed one even tho i had quit about 10 days ago. and my hand was shaking the whole time i tried to lite it, and walked the rest of the way home.

on a side note when i got home from work today and there was 8 fire engines, and 12 police cars. i guess there was a shoot out and two people were shot.......at the mexican bar in front of my apartment complex. i couldnt help but think about those two mother fuckers earlier. i released the thought when i remember that they werent even able to shoot me. let alone a bar full of drunk mexicans. anyways, i took fliks of the cars. its not very good photos due to the fact that the flash on my new digital i bought sucks ass. sorry if there a bit big.http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_005.jpg'> one of the cars, i know the fliks suck.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_004.jpg'> another car. again i apologize.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_006.jpg'> tail lights

well anyways, i had a fucked up day, any body else ever had guns pulled on them. i heard the beginings of some gangsta stories in that thread that guy made about all his shit getting stolen. and it turned out to be a "whos more gangsta thread. so post up wierd/fucked up/ funny stories

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_005.jpg'>

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_004.jpg'>

arcel did me a big favor and lightened them up, thanks man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn man you got balls talking that to fools holdin guns!!! nice shit

thats a pretty crazy story yo

good one, too

i dont really have any funny stories, except this one time i was taggin this stairwell really heavily with a magnum and it smelled like a motherfucker up in there, so im like whatever i did it enuf times.

the SECOND i am about to walk out of the doors about 5 cops pass me. and are about to go right where i tagged my last one and they coulda smelled it and seen i did it (i dont dress very preppy to say the least) and so i bolted and saw them stop in their tracks as i looked back.

ha

:lol:

naw, my day was pretty cool after that, i was talking with a girl at work, we may hook up, may not, went and got a digital, and when i got home the dogs didnt piss OR shit in the house. then i got chased by cops from tha scene of the crime, that half explains the shitty fliks. i was run-in.*(forest gump voice)*. then when i was done being chased, i threw a handstyle rockin for arcel because he threw one for me in his town, so when i visit again this summer, im go to the same place as last time, and expect to see a his hand style with my name.;) and i went into the apartment and watched an episode of comedy central presents:dave chapelle.:lol: so it was aight after that.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

do tell the story please. i got lucky they were just punks.

Just another visibly intoxicated asshole trying to be tough. Started talking shit to me for absolutely no reason, which I laughed off and walked out of the (train) station. Then he claimed I slammed the door in his face, which was followed by a heated exchange of words, to which he pulled out a gun. My first thought was "holy shit, I'm actually going to get shot", followed by "how badly is this going to hurt?". Then his friend came and managed to calm him down, so I was pretty lucky....

The funny thing was we then actually both caught the same bus, but by that time I think he had forgotten that the whole episode had even happened....

I also had a shotgun pointed at my face by a Jamaican drug dealer, but that's a whole other kettle of fish :D

<span style='color:black'>I had my door kicked in by 5 niggas a while back. They had mad guns and they made everyone get on the floor face first like they were about to execute everyone. All I could think was "Well. It's been a good run." Fuckin rookies took the dummy safe and all they got was $40 in quarters and a bible.

Regardless that was a pretty shitty day. Getting shot at is no fun either.</span>

yeah, no shit. i know a couple things about getting shot at, but that was from distance. a party i went to got shot up by a gang due to one of the gangs girlfriends was there playin him like a record. shit. i jumped the fence on the side of the house as a bullet hit the wall i was climbing up. my buddy was shot in the foot and a girl i knwo was hit in the shoulder. it was a crazy drunk ass night and we all were very pissed. nothing like getting shot at. but getting two guns pulled on you from five feet away is much worse.wonk.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i love guns....so i dont think i would be really scared to have one pulled on me, the only guns i have had pulled on me where from the police

think about it though...your tyring to jack someone with a pistol on the street.....they say no...are you really gonna shoot them?? unless your on crack or extremely fucking stupid your most likely going to either walk away, pistol whip, or front like your going to shoot

most kids who do that shit just front to get suckas to come out, same thing with knives...if your getting jacked dont piss the jacker off by cussing at him

you played it good when you said....fuck it.shoot me..cus it forced them to act

getting shot would be nice though haha...think about all the sympathetic girls that would visit you in the hospital (if you dont die)...and the story you could tell

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my favorite gun is probably a Sig550 or one of those swat models....thats in teh rifle category...ive never fired one though

for pistols...for firepower id go for a USP extended clip taht fires like an uzi...but i really want a glock 26 cus they are so small but htey hold like 10 rounds

moe, yeah, id say my favorite gun would be the h&k mp5 pdw. never fired one but they look nice. especially with that folding stock. it would either be that or the bull pup (steyr aug.) those are pretty awsome too. theo, im not sure if your being sarcastic but i live in arizona.

i remeber bak in the day...it was like 97 and this is when the crips n bloods were getting realy bad in bklyn they were everywhere cuttin people for wearin there colors n shit...and i knew this cool as crip kid who lived in my buildin and one time i was comin down the stairs and i was in the lobby of my buildin n he his outside in front of the buildin wit 3 of his crip friends...n a blood dressed up like a crip walked up to make sure they were crip backed up and pulled out a mac-10 (bloods fav gun)..and just started blaaasting away i had to hit the floor cuz he blew out all the windows n was shootin up the lobby too u could hear the bullets flyin by...finally the gun shots stop...get up n there is four dead guys in front of my buildin...i preceded to go upstairs n throw up the rest of they day....still wont forget those eyes....r.i.p. to everyone who died that day..dont want to say names...

We dont get much gun exchange where I live but two years ago a kid got a gun pulled on him by this other kids dad. The dad was tired of havin his son picked on by this kid over and over and not having anything done about it. I sorta agree w/ the gun pulling dad. Anyways since it happened at the school bus stop the dad had to come to school and talk to a cop and the Dad completely forgot that he had the loaded gun in his pants while talking to the cop.

Also this stupid ass kid I know was tryin to act cool and was tryin to steal some hobos bike. They exchanged words and then the hobo pulled out a knife and the kid dropped the bike and ran. He turned from badass to pussy in about 2 seconds.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

moe, yeah, id say my favorite gun would be the h&k mp5 pdw. never fired one but they look nice. especially with that folding stock. it would either be that or the bull pup (steyr aug.) those are pretty awsome too. theo, im not sure if your being sarcastic but i live in arizona.

So what's with this "Sur 13"...? Sur 13 refers to Southern California.

damn, theo. ive been wonderin what the fuck that shit means too. i figured it was sum way related to cali. i see it every where, writin very poorly. and ive even caught a bunch of kids doing this perticular saying on more than one occasion, and there all the same looking typical mexican type gangsta lookin kids.

Archived