1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my fucked up day, the story thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AORAone, Mar 19, 2004.

1. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

my fucked up day, the story thread.

Discussion started by AORAone - Mar 19, 2004

ok fuckers. hers what happened today. i was walking to my parents house from my apartment. minding my own buisness, takin pictures of stickers and hand styles i did the previous day, when two mexican guys that were standing in front of a house started walking up to me. they kinda stopped about five feet in front of me. i was like fuck this man. i thought that to myself. they were the typical gangsta around here. big thick black sunglasses like the oldschool shit. plaid jackets, dickies and chucks. these fuckers looked so fake. goddamn. theyre all what are you listining too? i took off my head phones to act like i didnt hear. they repeated. i said, "look guys what do you want, im kinda in a rush". they just looked at me. finally one of em grabbed his belt buckle with both hands like he was a hardass and said" i heard you were talkin shit about my mom yo" i was like............" i dont even know you fuckers" on a side note, i have a cursing problem. so this doesnt help. and it doesnt help that these dudes looked like they were 14. so i had the fuck you attitude. the kid doin all the talkin says" bullshit yo, my homie here says every time you walk through here your talkin shit" now i was getting a little annoyed so i just started walking away. i dont really feel like beating the shit out of two 100lb wannabe's. the kid pushes me and says"dont walk away from me, you wanna fight?" i responded with " naw, im good, i cant fight very well" :lol: so the talker says" yo homie grab that gat" i turn around to see the silent dude pull out a gun, then i look at the other dude and hes smiling. he pulls his shirt up in the back and produces one as well. i have several thoughts running in my head by now. 1. "what the....."2.fuuuuuuuuck. what the hell "3. pussys, nothin but pussys"4. the silent one wasnt holdin his gun right....grab it?"5. theyre gonna shoot me......" for some reason, (i have thought about this all day and still ant figure it out) all i could get out is " fuck you kids, shoot me then".........as soon as i said this i thought "shit man" it took them a while to respond, so i took a step toward them. i was planning on pushing the one on my right and grabbing the barrel of the guy in front of me. all of a sudden they lowered there shit. the silent one said" naw man were just playing with you" and the other guy says"yeah man, we got you good huh?"...............what the fuck? now ill admit, i was pretty confident that i could take these two guys at first. then they pulled out there guns and i thought twice. of course i was scared. but again all i could get out was "fuck you guys" and then i walked off. so they ran after me. when they caught up they asked me it i was a "tagger". now i couldnt deny that i was because i had one of those large blackbooks on me. i was holdin it in my hand. so i couldnt just say no. they asked me to write something on a piece of paper for them. i thought about declining and walking off, which is what i should of done. but i agreed. now, i opened up to a blank page, and asked him what he wanted me to write? he says " vanessa, vannessa......dude whats her last name? gomez? right?" "yeah man" " is it with a z or an s on the end?" so i attempt to write it. my hand was shaking still because im a complete puss man, i was still startled. lol. i pushed the deco down too far and ink came splattering onto the page. they start to complain. so i rip the page out and start a new one, by the time i was done, i had written "vannesa gomez and johan for ever. chollo, sur 13" on the page and i ripped it out and got up. they followed me for a while and finally took a right and i just kept going......man i felt sick. and i was angry at the same time. i bummed a smoke off a guy moving his shit into a u-haul because i thought i needed one even tho i had quit about 10 days ago. and my hand was shaking the whole time i tried to lite it, and walked the rest of the way home.

on a side note when i got home from work today and there was 8 fire engines, and 12 police cars. i guess there was a shoot out and two people were shot.......at the mexican bar in front of my apartment complex. i couldnt help but think about those two mother fuckers earlier. i released the thought when i remember that they werent even able to shoot me. let alone a bar full of drunk mexicans. anyways, i took fliks of the cars. its not very good photos due to the fact that the flash on my new digital i bought sucks ass. sorry if there a bit big.http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_005.jpg'> one of the cars, i know the fliks suck.

[img]http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_004.jpg'> another car. again i apologize.

[img]http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_006.jpg'> tail lights

well anyways, i had a fucked up day, any body else ever had guns pulled on them. i heard the beginings of some gangsta stories in that thread that guy made about all his shit getting stolen. and it turned out to be a "whos more gangsta thread. so post up wierd/fucked up/ funny stories

[img]http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_005.jpg'>

[img]http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/crime_scene_004.jpg'>

arcel did me a big favor and lightened them up, thanks man.

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 19, 2004

Those are terrible pictures.....

Sounds like a shitty day though. I remember having a gun pulled on me and all I could think was "man, is it really going to hurt that much if I get shot??"......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. cmeup

cmeup 12oz Veteran Member

cmeup - Replied Mar 19, 2004

man i think youre a compulsive liar on the sly tip.

i dont know, i dont buy it.

especially the cussing back at them while a guns pointed at you and all that other bullshit.

blaaaa.

cmeup - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. AORAone

AORAone - Replied Mar 19, 2004

do tell the story please. i got lucky they were just punks. i know about the fliks. i just got my cam today. and the flash was gay, it only cost me $90. so i guess i got what i paid for.

5. Machine Gun

Machine Gun 12oz Junior Member

Machine Gun - Replied Mar 19, 2004

damn man you got balls talking that to fools holdin guns!!! nice shit
    thats a pretty crazy story yo
    good one, too

i dont really have any funny stories, except this one time i was taggin this stairwell really heavily with a magnum and it smelled like a motherfucker up in there, so im like whatever i did it enuf times.

the SECOND i am about to walk out of the doors about 5 cops pass me. and are about to go right where i tagged my last one and they coulda smelled it and seen i did it (i dont dress very preppy to say the least) and so i bolted and saw them stop in their tracks as i looked back.
    ha

:lol:

Machine Gun - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. AORAone

dead serious tease. dead serious.

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Pfffffffffft - Replied Mar 19, 2004

interesting story, i always think about what i COULD HAVE done after its over...good thing they were joking with you, where do you live???

Pfffffffffft - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  8. AORAone

yeah, i know what you mean about afterwards, i totaly took a step toward them to take that one guys gun, but i was scared i was gonna get shot. and it was at such a close range. i live in arizona.phoenix.

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Mar 19, 2004

if someone pointed a gun at me there would be poop in my underpants.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

fatbastard - Replied Mar 19, 2004

damn man,

sounds like you had a rough day...i didnt think they would have shot you but you never know...in future dont swear and shit when a guns pulled on you, you never know and you have EVERYTHING to lose.

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. AORAone

naw, my day was pretty cool after that, i was talking with a girl at work, we may hook up, may not, went and got a digital, and when i got home the dogs didnt piss OR shit in the house. then i got chased by cops from tha scene of the crime, that half explains the shitty fliks. i was run-in.*(forest gump voice)*. then when i was done being chased, i threw a handstyle rockin for arcel because he threw one for me in his town, so when i visit again this summer, im go to the same place as last time, and expect to see a his hand style with my name.;) and i went into the apartment and watched an episode of comedy central presents:dave chapelle.:lol: so it was aight after that.

12. AORAone

the air was alot better after that. man, i wish i wasnt such a puss.:lol:

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 19, 2004

Just another visibly intoxicated asshole trying to be tough. Started talking shit to me for absolutely no reason, which I laughed off and walked out of the (train) station. Then he claimed I slammed the door in his face, which was followed by a heated exchange of words, to which he pulled out a gun. My first thought was "holy shit, I'm actually going to get shot", followed by "how badly is this going to hurt?". Then his friend came and managed to calm him down, so I was pretty lucky....

The funny thing was we then actually both caught the same bus, but by that time I think he had forgotten that the whole episode had even happened....

I also had a shotgun pointed at my face by a Jamaican drug dealer, but that's a whole other kettle of fish :D

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 19, 2004

http://www.ragingzone.com/images/foofoo.jpg'>

"We want the money Labowski"

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Mar 19, 2004

<span style='color:black'>I had my door kicked in by 5 niggas a while back. They had mad guns and they made everyone get on the floor face first like they were about to execute everyone. All I could think was "Well. It's been a good run." Fuckin rookies took the dummy safe and all they got was $40 in quarters and a bible.

Regardless that was a pretty shitty day. Getting shot at is no fun either.</span>

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: