MY FUCK IS BETTER THAN YOURS

japillahan

in the past few days i've encountered several people who i think were trying to make conversation with me by telling me that what they had is better than mine(camera, wristband..).. when they gave me this jewel of information all i responded with was "ok". ive certainly never experienced this before, are these people just stuck in a 2nd grade mentality or is this something i should respond to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what i wanna know, is why the fuck you're wearing a wristband? is it to remind you of christs teachings? is it because you never know when a game of basketball will spontaniously break out (while you're at the bar)? is it because you've 'always' worn them, and they're just now becoming popular?

just wondering.

seeks/D. scene as fuck.

Originally posted by seeking

what i wanna know, is why the fuck you're wearing a wristband? is it to remind you of christs teachings? is it because you never know when a game of basketball will spontaniously break out (while you're at the bar)? is it because you've 'always' worn them, and they're just now becoming popular?

just wondering.

seeks/D. scene as fuck.

everything i own is useful in one way or another, although sometimes it might not seem that way

Sounds like my little homie Hector-two-sheds from SURx3. dude's a joker.

:confused: i am not understanding. what is this?

Tell them you have a scathing case of body lice. See how they respond.

..i also have fake-seizure contests with myself. i need a partner to take pictures for me.

Originally posted by japillahan

in the past few days i've encountered several people who i think were trying to make conversation with me by telling me that what they had is better than mine(camera, wristband..).. when they gave me this jewel of information all i responded with was "ok". ive certainly never experienced this before, are these people just stuck in a 2nd grade mentality or is this something i should respond to?

you should stab em and take their shit...

wow... it's a bit different in canada.

here if someone really starts bragging,

we quickly disarm them by saying something

like 'you're right, that cell phone is amazing and you sneakers ARE fresh'.

Then what kind of an asshole can possibly reply.... 'err... yeah... thanks'.

sarcasm.. fuck the veil.

ya i know to many people like this, its like what the fuck does it really matter....but fake people, they'll surly piss me off, reminds me of this one guy talks about rich people all the time just blahblaaa talkin shit, makin jokes. An he was always the one to bring up this topic thought it was just a random point of view, till i went over to dudes house right, mother fucker has 3 cars 2 flat screen T.V.'s an other tv thats some sort of projector(a lot more but thats just a few to let you know were he stands)....i was like what the hell are confused....

Guest imported_Tesseract

everything i own is useful in one way or another, although sometimes it might not seem that way

sure thing Mcguyver...

I only do that when someone else tries to make their shit look cool.

"Yo I got this new flip phone!"

"Oh yeah motherfucker? I had this flip phone for like 5 months and it got a camera with 9x zoom and I can assign pictures for the caller ID and I can download rings right on it and I can get hot games like Bomberman."

Then they shut up.

Actually..yeah I do occasionally show off my shit like its the best. Nobody I know really has anything good so I'm always the one with the fresh gear and electronics and shit. They just spend all their money on pot...but I still got better nugs.

Originally posted by .....1o5

ya i know to many people like this, its like what the fuck does it really matter....but fake people, they'll surly piss me off, reminds me of this one guy talks about rich people all the time just blahblaaa talkin shit, makin jokes. An he was always the one to bring up this topic thought it was just a random point of view, till i went over to dudes house right, mother fucker has 3 cars 2 flat screen T.V.'s an other tv thats some sort of projector(a lot more but thats just a few to let you know were he stands)....i was like what the hell are confused....

wtf did you just say?

i bet its a sign that the worlds gonna end.

Some people are just a bit socially retarded, and they just want to impress people but dont know the right way to go about it. Want an example?

This guy at a bar we go to regularly almost ALWAYS approaches us and tells us the same story "

I'm working here and here, getting paid this much, by the time im 25 i should be driving a such and such"

people ignore him for the most part and he always comes and leaves by himself. This guy also acted like he worked at the bar, he picked up glasses and took them to the counters and even used napkins to wipe down some tables. I dont know why anyone was meant to be "impressed" that he works there but the thing is no body hired him the manager was saying "who is that guy?" he even felt sorry for him and offered him a job at this bar doing odd jobs but he refused saying:

"nah im gonna be really busy with this job up in the mines paying me 100 thousand a year"

WTF!? shit just does your head in.

So in short, some of these people will do anything for acceptance and just have no idea that they dont have to impress people to hang out with them.

Originally posted by fatbastard

Some people are just a bit socially retarded, and they just want to impress people but dont know the right way to go about it. Want an example?

This guy at a bar we go to regularly almost ALWAYS approaches us and tells us the same story "

I'm working here and here, getting paid this much, by the time im 25 i should be driving a such and such"

people ignore him for the most part and he always comes and leaves by himself. This guy also acted like he worked at the bar, he picked up glasses and took them to the counters and even used napkins to wipe down some tables. I dont know why anyone was meant to be "impressed" that he works there but the thing is no body hired him the manager was saying "who is that guy?" he even felt sorry for him and offered him a job at this bar doing odd jobs but he refused saying:

"nah im gonna be really busy with this job up in the mines paying me 100 thousand a year"

WTF!? shit just does your head in.

So in short, some of these people will do anything for acceptance and just have no idea that they dont have to impress people to hang out with them.

whatever man fuck you if thats towords me it was like 4 somethin in morning when i wrote that shit....dont be comparin me to sum washd up fuck you know at a bar...

Archived