my friend's on the cover of big brother

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was now solidly plugged into a tremendous channel of pure information, and this connection would last the rest of the experience. during this time, i was absolutely flooded with what felt at the time to be tremendously creative and wonderful ideas. ideas about spirituality, ideas about my art, ideas about community, ideas about religion, wave after wave of ideas. i couldn't really keep up; what i mean is, i couldn't sort the ideas as they happened, or judge them in any critical fashion as they rolled over me. they were *all* presented to me, channelled into me, as fantastic ideas, and my sense of amazement and wonder began to expand. i began to feel giddy; i began to feel too astonished; i began to feel as though *any* of these ideas were possible if i could only muster the energy to pursue them. schemes to make the company i work for more successful; schemes to make a significant community effort fly; schemes to do this, schemes to do that. i began to feel a very recognizable flavor to the experience. it was the same spa ce as all of those bad LSD trips i'd had, the same flavor of delusion, except in this case, it was being presented with the solid, fundamental authority of the tryptamine experience. it was *so* hard to resist feeling as though everything was *working out* *right now* and *tomorrow i'd have everything i want*.

Archived