Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my friend's on the cover of big brother

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serum, Jan 25, 2002.

1. serum

serum Elite Member

my friend's on the cover of big brother and you aren't.

jarret barry sportin nothin but chaps representin fairy skaters across the globe. lol
    chicago represent.

big brother magazine.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Gay Day @ Disneyland. Represent:eek: :eek:

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i was now solidly plugged into a tremendous channel of pure information, and this connection would last the rest of the experience. during this time, i was absolutely flooded with what felt at the time to be tremendously creative and wonderful ideas. ideas about spirituality, ideas about my art, ideas about community, ideas about religion, wave after wave of ideas. i couldn't really keep up; what i mean is, i couldn't sort the ideas as they happened, or judge them in any critical fashion as they rolled over me. they were *all* presented to me, channelled into me, as fantastic ideas, and my sense of amazement and wonder began to expand. i began to feel giddy; i began to feel too astonished; i began to feel as though *any* of these ideas were possible if i could only muster the energy to pursue them. schemes to make the company i work for more successful; schemes to make a significant community effort fly; schemes to do this, schemes to do that. i began to feel a very recognizable flavor to the experience. it was the same spa ce as all of those bad LSD trips i'd had, the same flavor of delusion, except in this case, it was being presented with the solid, fundamental authority of the tryptamine experience. it was *so* hard to resist feeling as though everything was *working out* *right now* and *tomorrow i'd have everything i want*.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

uhhh ohhhh...serum and i know what's up with chicago!!:)

5. serum

serum Elite Member

bump for my homo nigga

whats up dlush? i'll have to try an catch you on aim. i've been going to interviews this whole week. wish me luck.