My friends of 12oz...

2 blaazed

well...i have hit rockbottom..there is nothin left for me except rehab...i fear if i do not go i will end up dead somewhere....im real sick too man...coughing up blood bloody noses,blacking out and throwing up all over the place...rehab is deffinantly the place for me....the place i am attending is pretty cool...since im checking myself in i have such privlages as internet usage and bieng able to leave or whatnot ..i wont be leaving...ill go on the pc everynow n them to see whats up on 12oz...but this is the best place for me...i need to get better...so after tonight....2blazzed has left the building...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have stated previously on here that i was a heavy heroin user for a time. ive been clean for 3 years now. i still get drunk as a skunk but i would never fuck around with that evil shit again. you can go to rehab 1000 times and never get clean. its all up to you. there is nothing anyone can do except what you can do for yourself. you are the only one who can get yourself clean. of course it is good to have people who love you around you for support, its even necassary. do it for yourself, move on past all that shit. of course it was all fun and great times. but who knows what else there is out there for you. after i got clean, i experienced a brand new world. sex was new to me again, as was love and family and friends. good luck. if you ever want to talk hit me up man.

aim: catchkillsell

Glad to see you acted on it instead of just talking. I'll be hitting you up via e-mail soon enough to put in some work after you're done with that (so don't drop ALL of your vices while you're in there).

Try to have some fun in there. Dick with all the really fucked up people and flirt with nurses, make that shit tolerable. I'll be looking forward to a few stories.

Best of luck man.

emailaccounter@yahoo.com

That’s weird, a buddy of mine checked into rehab on Friday. Thing is, I know you have a way better chance than he does. Do it up, bro. Do they have a gym there? Exercise always helps me feel like king of the world when I’m done. Fuck drugs, man, and fuck etards.

Archived