My friends back home just sent me this... MIA in the DPC

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh man.

I miss PR so bad... boats, stupid music, beer, women...

I hate every single one of my friends in that video. I wish them a horrible hurricane and an untimely death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest old_woman

fuck pr and its piece a shit lost culture, niggaz there are all straight up retarded, they cant compete with shit, they suck dick, theyre bitches are all hoes, them niggaz aint shit without the US givin them money

faget ass midgets

Originally posted by old_woman

fuck pr and its piece a shit lost culture, niggaz there are all straight up retarded, they cant compete with shit, they suck dick, theyre bitches are all hoes, them niggaz aint shit without the US givin them money

faget ass midgets

Ok.

Originally posted by •nakone•

looks fun.. if your drunk

Yes. Very.

Originally posted by Tony Pajamas

that music sure is stupid

Dominican bachata... most obnoxious music in the universe. Only listenable if intensely drunk.

a sampling of what the link showed me>>>

0&<sum>uZ<caron>fÏ?ÙªbÎlÙ Îuø{?FÑ?‚`—É¢<sum>&?GK¡Ü«ŒG©ÏZ<caron>äÀ Seh¡i‰‰¢a@ƒÓ¡k1/2·’Ò@À5ø´b|Â7PBÀ;P@ ¨’µ¿_.©ÏZ<caron>ãÀ Se.ÒÓ«º©ÏZ<caron>æÀ Se‘Ü··©ÏZ<caron>æÀ Ser@z<caron>iøM[Ϩ‡€_D+PÍÿ?aÏ‹<sum>ª´â ?a€>‹€

"€€€‘Ü··©ÏZ<caron>æÀ Se?Àï1/4M[Ϩ‡€_D+Wû U[Ϩ‡€_D+3?@›((@›WMV1@?‹ÒãÒ—›_É^¨PŒWMFSDKVersion7.00.00.1440WMFSDKNeeded0.0.0.0000@Rц1‹£?_ÉHöARц1‹£?_ÉHöWindows Media Audio V74 16 kbps, 16 kHz, mono (ASF A/V interleave version)aWindows Media Video V7WMV13&<sum>uZ<caron>fÏ?ÙªbÎllParg octJose Rodriguez10/25/2002͇ôQ©ÏZ<caron>æÀ Se ÛfiLöuÏœ_ÉIËÀÙClip 1t+?Ä(‹RClip 1Ûfl`Â#,°Clip 1{9û)¬îClip 21/4eÀÅŸ/›Clip 16&<sum>uZ<caron>fÏ?ÙªbÎl!9¡i‰‰¢a@ƒÓ¡k1/2·’7‚]d‚€€

@x3ÙwskóÒÊ?ÅËÒo

¿W så¶??Òß‹?#0In·e¥§ËKT

“uŸ Œ’’t’X[9–°h>o4éIÄ—è¬A’Z„A?d6fe¥CxuÉtrñ·ÙÊ”.Ï¿“E?Ÿâ3§Ò›c?å·~?(¥¶I4‰Ø†BJFŒ@r#Ù?E/ܱz<caron>5·Õø?’A™R_1€7dɈãA-¨JJ?-p 霈_,Ï^îy1/4s<caron>s<caron>xñfiœ€-¡Uí|ÌÔR´±

?‘MBÆ<sum>S"U2r9_FÈN¢I;jR”ÃME ªÍk{„vBå6“†ëœg?]ì_m?Ö-»$fiPXë JbÛBP3/4- FºfÚ&Ô`?Œdƒw#3?Nà†m"ì

S˜Tü{

qåä0v.àmá-»›?¿Z

@ À'H·0Z<caron>ÂDÚÇÅ@5?K|æv?ŒÁCáÙjë_ x†_c›lO3°-õÀ CÇpH„x?ï‚ô[Æ‹BÁ.GOªîñÛ•}¯©=ª3/4Õ]Ù3_ÍzDˉ

Ò1/4D¥‹Ww?cèflxœ?R.ÉZx4’ñãôJLÓwS<caron>7$±X%OòÙ+¯´¯œ¶´€è[é?jÌãÉT'Û€fiN3S<caron>6?—”bÚ4—?â

B4Kyî

RûS<caron>„?US<caron>¸dâz‰&ìÒíz<caron>@ê 5_$flmF±@‚ª–:Έ¬U?ÅLtAxñHÙ13/4É&”>&`…º¨–© ˜)X‚?k´tê0É

?}ˆ÷ÚæYŸ?ƒ?rt†qbµfl#?_°‡€‚~$[

w…ã>

Q:tÍ(ßh€‰G3/4fl?Ôf…‰p‚«G�1/4µ›3/4†D7…@âeûÚÏ?…_t

ÅQ3/4ƒ‰Z<caron>Â4ƒÄíÒÒ«…hµfôn7Ó'kqiJ|»øZ<caron>3/4éÊ€Åbs<‚8¬Ï‡_ß®°˜?cQl¨ßí_L&C.÷Ú“qGÛ¥V•eØÖè?;iÕ«iËéz<caron>Ôö‚IÀ>t=Ó[&GCLfi£â„Ù9&$ÀqÉ)Yê•S*¿ƒÑäÕmzà?3/4çPV§J‡_ãPUG¸Ïç”æjûd@ßpÙ?ÊÀ?zYfl ŒóAf VÔ;·?,<sum>vfiÅ´µ1/2-¯÷ÿ6ˆÛ·.‰@<sum>E~S<caron>fi[j[(ßAp‹yË?†Å<@¢‚8Ø,L“T M`m†?€ãl

Z¬Ä`Ô§T»¡9x*¥ªÕµ¶£~¡ÃáózYËPéR‡

€@:IË3S<caron>hÛ°m„@¯íjè:ȉiÂOíj/QŸflC…`ëíÆÄ•|œ21¨ó–˜Í?N«/`pœµ>‡?ÍÖò‹‹8-%C9öìÙʸN

0COíS<caron>XXÜ+1ÁøŒ.áÄìêfiqYœÕflÛïùE»DI«õI[b'Œ?¿.3/4Sp§{ho¸Z<caron>¯eÉÎMcq<S<caron>F”Pt>?1/4?9*1‹=¿K„ù*¿±=‘:?yZfTbŒŒV ÏidènV?€1¯«[?-Ï?h]a3/4fÔú¯$kÊr®oŸGAÅ VÕXÇs<caron>¥1/2]øt©RS<caron>b_ïT´ÅR_¨ì›åv‚]dd‚[~$£§#Q{z«Ã̉ü¥ÅgÇYñ˜ÅÀr?PLø¨%Z¬ÿ»æËj03C»AD(ÿ-ÿ¥éSf5ʨÅ?œ&â›_-bLï.¯@[ò¿?%¬ÑÈe(ˆoäÔÒ)ER`«£–~:…'oG„kjká’¥¬ü%D^Êw:ú?ò-2M1/2„c<sum>R…k’üa(ƒœ?Iºlì¯N?j€ê•ñú!ii‘ó‹`?’Pج/Ƈ<‘b˜·h-ÄGíRêÕŸ-~UË3S<caron>JÊ?ÂCR¥SuBʵB,`›‡¢JN%’¨_fb„'-ÿÖ�‰Q0˜s<caron>fi›5

S%€?ê?óDìÜ¥è‹s<caron>=

f@˜ÔÑ1/4°cwŒB5›?y?`fiŒxöø®™èÿ1õ–h¶uÆ…álsrQ_¥H0<Ó]!eEૉ4µ1/2Ü°««Î^Ñ<sum>Ø '1/2Àty1OY{»ÑD§Kï&òL?â¶í_ø†BŒÃ*dµ.7Qî#1/2a%^1/4Aôo+OéÿBÊWKÙ»m?À8&?!Z¶ùªgÃ?Õ¿ô}wÃ9ƒ‡Û_£S<caron>öu‰#|‹)v?iÖ•+QœËÎÈ?·y1/4°n(|Íüʘw+QqÔ® ?’èÖÙ]”Œ›

?*‚�FS<caron>Ùa9Hh@êÔ’Y͇?î·P?‹<>XF3ÉRA.¡>ñ)î¢àE§Ó”…˜Vy:uâØ¿x?b.)ù{›©ª¢R®j?àÀM±™1/4£?FìÊ7**,0«XÄìSûMÖ¸XéY^‰ˆ£s<caron>Ò`åja†ÎVY'+f?s<caron>Çfiªp±ˆ?¢¥xW…`?bÊœ¥<sum>IœØ©ƒ`?U™ß÷ƒ<äèl "I-<sum>_·—GÄP9€¥‘V=YºÛ´?GÕn-Ôí°h-„1/4“Znp·r´Tw*?ä¨2 _;ÃÉ·ºX¯Û¨”s?À8&¡7ì@úbÙ_Vù}?nVE¥KÂƃ†üê‰ì+·S<caron>CŒ “XDäoûìçe¨:W—ÉZ‡ÀúwõEÄh?%ƇÈß?ó›ëñà?t¿°>•™«)™)?ˆ?õŸÍ1/2ShÜDî9êp ÚaÖe1/4°

–ˆÚiÒx>ÓûSÑ÷às<caron>…GTè

CP8†AËt<Q3/4Å;?9º ‡iyOV«JÍ0ÑJêŒN–1?JÄ�”|–µñ¿›j

è-<sum>¯ùæKf2¡EmÊdT‹U4

puerto rico ...HHHOOOO

Originally posted by !@#$%

a sampling of what the link showed me>>>

0&<sum>uZ<caron>fÏ?ÙªbÎlÙ Î etc...

puerto rico ...HHHOOOO

Happens to me too. Solution? RightClickSaveAs.

Me, as part of the fun, 3 years ago:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/beach/dumbass2.jpg'>

:ClickPictureAndFindMyPostForMoreinfoOnWhatItsLikeThere:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Perfect material to get homesick/summersick with...the bitches are hot and the beach is funny...noone swims...haha funny drunk people...its like a parking lot...of the best kind:dazed:

Dude, attempting to swin in those conditions can be a serious hazard to your health. Not only are your motor skills heavily impaired, but you can rest assured all those drunken people are pissing in that water. Trust me, you do NOT want to dip your head under the surface... and if you happen to drop an open beer, it's better to just let it go.

Tony, I advise you to tread with caution. It's straight up awful sober music. I don't miss that music at all, but "La Maquina"... *sigh*. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHA, please tell me they use the boats bathroom that is directly connected with the sea...just to keep it on the dl...that would be the best inside joke among locals to tourists...LOOK THEY SWIM!!!!

Haha, bathrooms?!? Dude, all you do is stand in the water and just piss yourself. It's the law of the ocean. Taking dumps requires more effort and swimming out to where you're not gonna encounter your offspring. However, if you're feeling rowdy, you can take a dump right next to everyone and gleefully observe them jump in horror as they are approached by the floaters.

And Hesh, you're on!! 12oz vacation in PR like whoa. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived