My Friend Made Me A Taser

why write?

Well, my friend called me and told me he has something for me....something good, and its a taser...or however you spell it....this kid is crazy, made out of a disposable camera, he says it shocks reaal bad....we'll see how it works tommorow.

Picture007.jpg

put these on your target and boom:

Picture008.jpg

crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

found this:

To make an extremly cheap taser all you need to do is take apart a disposable camera and keep the green card. then put a wire on the little metal part that sticks out next to the capacitor (the black thing), and put another wire somewere else (just about anywere will do as long as it touches metal). also the two wires that connect capacitor to the rest of the camera are quite good. To charge the taser just press the button that charges the flash! is a good idea to put tape over the rest of the taser so you don’t shock yourself. This taser won’t be anywere near as good as a professional one but it works.

Guest Swizel

You know you dont need all that extra wire. you can just pull out the wires connected to the flash and it will work just fine. Plus it's a little better for the surprise factor without the dumb extra wire and tape.